*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Coming October 23 - 27 for a Girls Trip with my BFF celebrating her birthday (shhh, it's got an "0" in it!!! :ssst:). Have a Lake View DVC room at the Poly, my home resort. :love:

So here's a question: I'm of course expecting all heck to break loose there at HS, but I am DYING to know why the heck Touring Plans has AK at 8s and 9s nearly the whole time we're there??? Anyone have insight?

Plans are finally coming together. We will be back from Sept 28th - Oct 5th and staying at CCV. We are planning on doing the MNSSHP on the 1st. I can't believe the prices of SW flights that came out last week, however glad we bought early as the flights are now more expensive!

Anyone doing a PTR for their trip? I love to follow them for people traveling the same time as us!

I was going to do one over on the UK boards but haven’t got round to it yet. I love reading about other people’s trips too :)

This may be a dumb question, but what is a PTR?

PTR is a pre trip report, people post about upcoming plans and preparation they’ve done for their trip.

Joining the party! We'll be there 10/24-11/8 (subject to change depending on the first MVMCP date!)

We look forward to MNSSHP, Food and Wine, running our first Disney race, resort hopping on Halloween, HHN at the Dark side, MVMCP and enjoying some of the non-theme park aspects of Orlando!

Do we have a disboards October 2019 facebook group by chance? I was in one for August last year and really enjoyed it!

Hello! Please add us to the list - we'll be there 10/19-10/25, staying at POR.

Planning to attend two MNSSHP, DAH events that may be scheduled (hopefully? Especially for HS), and Return to Sleepy Hollow if it's offered this year. So looking forward to exploring GE.

Coming October 23 - 27 for a Girls Trip with my BFF celebrating her birthday (shhh, it's got an "0" in it!!! :ssst:). Have a Lake View DVC room at the Poly, my home resort. :love:

So here's a question: I'm of course expecting all heck to break loose there at HS, but I am DYING to know why the heck Touring Plans has AK at 8s and 9s nearly the whole time we're there??? Anyone have insight?

Plans are finally coming together. We will be back from Sept 28th - Oct 5th and staying at CCV. We are planning on doing the MNSSHP on the 1st. I can't believe the prices of SW flights that came out last week, however glad we bought early as the flights are now more expensive!

:smickey: Welcome! Everyone has been added to the Roll Call!

We're going to parties 9/15 & 9/17.

Current costume selections are Safari outfits and Newsies outfits. DH really needs shorts and light shirts.

Those are my dates but I'm at WL, it's a work trip and I may be extending till the 28th because we might be adding something for that day :goodvibes Have to see what the price difference is when JB releases flights this weekend!

I celebrated one big bday in Disney with a "0" in it and will celebrate another one with the next "0" there in 2021! Hope you have a great time party:

We're going to parties 9/15 & 9/17.

Current costume selections are Safari outfits and Newsies outfits. DH really needs shorts and light shirts.
We have to work on ours. I'm not great with a sewing machine (bobbin wars) so chances are I'll need to use pre-made pieces that we work together. Have not decided what theme we want to go with, but I have some ideas.

October 2019 Roll Call!
I'll add you! Just PM me to let me know your dates! (Or add it to the thread and I'll do my best to pick it up.)

Sept 27 - Oct. 6 - monica9 - AoA/Poly
Sept 28 - Oct. 3 - KBosch - CBR (Hubby & kids' first time!)
Sept 28 - Oct. 5 - Atc77 - AKV Kidani (someone's turning 10!)
Sept 28 - Oct. 5 - FFMickey - CCV
Sept 29 - Oct. 1 - apxstitch - AS-Movies - (Happy Birthday!)
Sept 29 - Oct. 4 - Cee - OKW (Happy Birthday Sis!)
Sept 29 - Oct. 4 - evlaina - BC
Sept 30 - Oct. 4 - sjs314 - YC
Oct. 1 - Oct. 5 - mkb3 - POP (10th Anniversary!)
Oct. 1 - Oct. 11 - MaleDisneyBeliever - CBR (kid's first time!)
Oct. 5 - Oct. 10 - LadyRayado - CSR
Oct. 5 - Oct. 15 - gwynne - BW
Oct. 6 - Oct. 20 - princess_ariel_85 - AS-Sports
Oct. 6 - Oct. 10 - KGee
Oct. 7 - Oct. 12 - starearedkid - POR (2nd wish)
Oct. 11 - Oct. 12 - AlohaNow - POR
Oct. 11 - Oct. 20 - BellandTinker - POFQ
Oct. 12 - Oct. 16 - Tinkerbella1111 - Swan/Dolphin
Oct. 13 - Oct. 19 - Dmwc484
Oct. 14 - Oct. 18 - Prince & Princess - OKW
Oct. 16 - Oct. 18 - sarbah77 - POP
Oct. 18 - Oct. 25 - MizSassy - POP
Oct. 18 - Oct. 26 - agavegirl1 - POR (followed by US/IOA)
Oct. 19 - Oct. 23 - StacyStrong - POP
Oct. 19 - Oct. 25 - yoda22 - POR
Oct. 20 - Oct. 25 - Joscortel - POLY Villas
Oct. 22 - Oct. 29 - Twinklebug - AKV Jambo
Oct. 22 - Oct. 25 - NJlauren - DOUBLETREE
Oct. 23 - Oct. 27 - JennLTX - POLY
Oct. 23 - Oct. 28 - ariane37- WL (work trip)
Oct. 23 - Oct. 30 - goofyonenvb - POR (Proposal!)
Oct. 24 - Oct. 30 - disney mom of 6 - CBR (Shhh, surprise for son's 8th birthday!)
Oct. 24 - Nov. 8 - lvcourtneyy
Oct. 25 - Nov. 3 - MouseMamaToMany - POP (16th Anniversary!)
Oct. 25 - Nov. 8 - Deb286 - GF
Oct. 26 - Nov. 1 - Smbmoyers - W.BONNETCREEK
Oct. 26 - Nov. 2 - AliceandPete - DOUBLETREE
Oct. 27 - Nov. 3 - disneydreamer781- OKW
Oct. 27 - Nov. 6
- chippydale33 - GF (Honeymoon!)
Oct. 28 - Nov. 6 - PSUGuy - BW
Oct. 29 - Nov. 9 - Sjm9911 - WL (daughter's first time!)
Oct. 29 - Nov. 15 - pooh'smate - POP
Oct. 31 - Nov. 10 - lilkitty819 - BCV (25th Anniversary!)
Add us in 9/27-10/5!!

Are you only making a Roll Call for October?

Any guest stays for any part of October can be added to this list, even if they are leaving on the 1st or coming in on the 31st.

October is the only one I own the editing capabilities for, but I'm willing to make one for December if it is needed.

Any guest stays for any part of October can be added to this list, even if they are leaving on the 1st or coming in on the 31st.

October is the only one I own the editing capabilities for, but I'm willing to make one for December if it is needed.

LOL - I was thinking of a Sept or Aug roll call. No worries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter