*Official* Resort/Park Memorbilia Collections

Love all the pictures, my DS age 8 has a bedspread that I bought on ebay from Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is one from the bunk beds. I was so surprised, it was listed as new and I was skeptical but bought it anyway. We got it and it indeed was brand new, crispy feeling even.
If I can get his room cleaned up a bit I will post a picture.
Please keep the pictures coming everyone!
They are awesome!

How many different sizes do they come in ?

My Disney shadow box. Artifacts inside date from 1955 up to today. :banana:

shadaloo.jpg

waltdavinci said:
How many different sizes do they come in ?

I have seen the bunk bed size and the full and queen depending on which resort it came from. I wish I could remember the site. , If you google "disney park bedspread for sale" I'm sure it will get you to the site. They also have resort furniture. It is a smaller site not like the big one I'm sure we all are familiar with. Good luck in your hunt!

I recently purchased a flyer that was put out in WDW in 1995 about the release for Hercules. Will have a video up at some point in the next week of it and other newly bought items.

All you people are NUTS! I thought I was the only one...

I collected mostly early Disneyland stuff for a lot of years. Especially liked really early souvies. Never collected much from Disney World, I just kept stuff from visits. But we did buy stuff sometimes, like every trip!

If there is any special category anyone wants to see, let me know and I'll try to get some pics up.

But not tonight...

Remember these?

cc3.jpg

cc1.jpg

Loved that attraction! I was there the day it opened and it was wonderful! So sad to see it wasting away...

Your stuff is amazing and I love the way you've displayed it. Is the shelving custom? Did you do it yourself? I have those little hinged attraction miniatures too. I love them. Were you a CM at DL?

I also miss Cranium Command. It was one of my favorites as well. :(

Please keep it coming...

Kathy

The pics are from 7 display cases that are all the same. They have glass doors and solid doors at the bottom for storage and that's all filled too. There are three other additional display cases in the same area. Nope, never been a CM.

Here are some things from the early days of the resort hotels, 1973-1975:

poly.jpg

These folders were waiting in your room with stationary, a park newsletter, post cards, etc. Also shown are matches and a bar of resort branded soap. The resorts each had custom bags too!

contemp.jpg

The red folder was the earliest, the blue ones followed with resort pics on the inside. Here are matches, merchandise bags, soap and a newsletter. There was also a small note pad with logo, not shown.

My Disney shadow box. Artifacts inside date from 1955 up to today. :banana:

shadaloo.jpg

Hyperventilating here! LOL

Your stuff is amazing and I love the way you've displayed it. Is the shelving custom? Did you do it yourself? I have those little hinged attraction miniatures too. I love them. Were you a CM at DL?

I also miss Cranium Command. It was one of my favorites as well. :(

Please keep it coming...

Kathy

We might be the only ones who miss it. I never hear others speak of it....

and PLEASE keep the pictures coming. While they may make my hyperventilate it's in a good way. LOL
LOVE love LOVE the vintage stuff!

You guys really have awesome collections. I am new to the forum and Disney collecting in general and I was wondering how you guys acquire your items. I have seen some really cool items on EBAY (Leaf from the tree of life :hyper:)...but finds like these are REALLY rare unfortunately...... and I'd love some help in expanding my search :)

I collected a lot of stuff new, from the parks or other Disney sources. eBay is OK, but the prices can be stiff sometimes, other times an item won't get a bid. Don't know where you live, but if you could get to the National Fantasy Fan Club (NFFC) Show & Sale, it will blow your mind and all your money! Probably the best source of cool stuff I ever found. It's in July every year, coinciding around Disneylands birthday. It is AWESOME!

Duh, I forgot to mention Theme Park Connection. You'll find them on eBay, and if you are in the Orlando area, you can visit live in person. The shop is located in Winter Garden, not too far off Route 50 (West Colonial). Even if you don't buy anything, you will be amazed by what you find there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter