**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Trading with the jawas: what sort of trinkets do they like?

Shiny things. I took a little finger led light and they absolutely loved them. But they didn't care for the light up bracelet I brought. I felt bad for the little girl with primarily junky things, they turned her away and the dad kept pressing. I tried telling him to bring something shiny but the dad wouldn't listen.

Edited to add: this is the exact set I bought.

Some exciting news for y'all.

There are some new effects coming to the fireworks show. Some have already happened.

More flame effects were added to the left and right of TGMR facade.

New laser programming, and soundbites are coming.

They have minimized their usage of high level pyro going for lower level stuff instead.

There are some new effects coming to the fireworks show. Some have already happened.

They have minimized their usage of high level pyro going for lower level stuff instead.

Any more details on the pyro? Is it the same amount just lower altitude, or is it smaller/less stuff overall? Thanks.

For sure noticed more flames already being done.
Thanks for the update

Any more details on the pyro? Is it the same amount just lower altitude, or is it smaller/less stuff overall? Thanks.
I watched the show Saturday and if you saw the show before you would notice less fireworks but still some overall.
The flame effects make a good substitute
Dhs was having problems with the higher ones causing fires almost every night

I watched the show Saturday and if you saw the show before you would notice less fireworks but still some overall.
The flame effects make a good substitute
Dhs was having problems with the higher ones causing fires almost every night

Same amount I believe just lower levels.

Slightly conflicting accounts. :D

Thanks for the replies. Almost to the three week mark until our next trip so I can judge for myself. :thumbsup2

I haven't bothered to watch it lately, so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I watched it a few times when it was new, but now, I get behind the Stormtroopers, hold up the light saber, and we're off. Wait until everyone gets into the viewing area, tie up some loose ends and it's a mad dash for the time clock. Maybe I should watch it again.

Hello to all :) I am super thrilled to announce my family's WDW vacation this December. Among my family are 3 Star Wars fanatics. I have been waiting very patiently for more Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party release dates. As I continue to read blogs & forums... I fear, that during our Christmas vacation this dessert party will be replaced with some Jingle Jangle something another. With this being a top must for my family... I am very concerned. Can someone please tell me if the Star Wars dessert party will be available during December, or will it be replaced?

Hello to all :) I am super thrilled to announce my family's WDW vacation this December. Among my family are 3 Star Wars fanatics. I have been waiting very patiently for more Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party release dates. As I continue to read blogs & forums... I fear, that during our Christmas vacation this dessert party will be replaced with some Jingle Jangle something another. With this being a top must for my family... I am very concerned. Can someone please tell me if the Star Wars dessert party will be available during December, or will it be replaced?
last year it was replaced with a JBJB dessert party... I was bummed.

last year it was replaced early in the holiday season but by Dec. 16 it had returned. Some say because JBJB wasn't well received and others say it was to plug Rogue One. With Episode VIII coming out in December I am almost 100% sure that there will be SWaGS during December

last year it was replaced early in the holiday season but by Dec. 16 it had returned. Some say because JBJB wasn't well received and others say it was to plug Rogue One. With Episode VIII coming out in December I am almost 100% sure that there will be SWaGS during December
That gives me some hope :) Thank you! I did read several reviews, that made me feel as if the JBJB party wasn't that successful. So maybe (keeping fingers crossed) Disney will keep Star Wars dessert party, due to high demand.

That gives me some hope :) Thank you! I did read several reviews, that made me feel as if the JBJB party wasn't that successful. So maybe (keeping fingers crossed) Disney will keep Star Wars dessert party, due to high demand.
Peresonally I liked JBJB, it did lag in one section and I am sure if they bring it back it will be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter