***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I tried to search this, but I’m on my phone, and the search function isn’t working. Is Galaxy’s Edge one way, or can you enter/exit through either side of the land? I feel like at one point it was?

I tried to search this, but I’m on my phone, and the search function isn’t working. Is Galaxy’s Edge one way, or can you enter/exit through either side of the land? I feel like at one point it was?
In the early morning you can only enter through the grand Avenue entrance, later in the morning they allow entry from the tsland side, it all depends on the crowds

I am sorry I am sure it’s some where and I’ve missed it but can someone tell me how long it takes to build a droid ? We have a reservation to build one. Also if you have a reservation do you normally just go in or will we still have to wait? I am trying to figure out when to schedule our dinner. Thank you

I am sorry I am sure it’s some where and I’ve missed it but can someone tell me how long it takes to build a droid ? We have a reservation to build one. Also if you have a reservation do you normally just go in or will we still have to wait? I am trying to figure out when to schedule our dinner. Thank you
Depends on how busy they are but the actual building takes probably 15-20 minutes. If you have a reservation you get to skip the standby line of course but there usually still is a little bit of a wait. I would expect a half hour total just to be safe maybe a little longer or a little less depending on how busy they are and how long you take to build.

Depends on how busy they are but the actual building takes probably 15-20 minutes. If you have a reservation you get to skip the standby line of course but there usually still is a little bit of a wait. I would expect a half hour total just to be safe maybe a little longer or a little less depending on how busy they are and how long you take to build.
So if I plan an hour even with a 4 yr old helping her dad that would be safe? With seeing the crowd pictures I am just a little bit nervous , I really appreciate this help♥️

We just built one. I was helping DS7. We had a reservation. First, let me say that based on our day, we popped in around 8:30 to see if we could build earlier than our 10:40 reservation. (Our reservation time was fine, but we had some time to kill and thought that our RotR BG might get called between our Oga's/Droid/MFSR-FP back-to-back-to-back reservations - in the end we were fine). Their reply was that if we show up 15 minutes prior to our reservation, we could probably get a little early. So, THAT might be a helpful solution if you are worried about hitting your dinner time or other plans.

Second, when we came back for our reservation, the CM out front told us to meet up with another CM who was checking in builders. We saw him checking people in, so we got into the line he was working with. It was a couple of minutes before we noticed that although we were standing in one line, there were actually 2 - one for standby and the other for reservations. Just everyone at that particular time was in standby. So, I noticed that, hopped the line, checked in with him and went straight to the register. We paid, selected the Droid type, went to conveyor to get desired parts, and then was put in the build line.

So, there are separate lines for reservations and standby to get to the registers.
After we collected our parts, we were out into another line to wait for an open build station. Each build station has a light above it. When in use, it is red. When it turns green, that station is available for the next builder. Honestly, I cannot remember if the second line is split between reservation and standby. I don't think it is,but I could be wrong.

We just built one. I was helping DS7. We had a reservation. First, let me say that based on our day, we popped in around 8:30 to see if we could build earlier than our 10:40 reservation. (Our reservation time was fine, but we had some time to kill and thought that our RotR BG might get called between our Oga's/Droid/MFSR-FP back-to-back-to-back reservations - in the end we were fine). Their reply was that if we show up 15 minutes prior to our reservation, we could probably get a little early. So, THAT might be a helpful solution if you are worried about hitting your dinner time or other plans.

Second, when we came back for our reservation, the CM out front told us to meet up with another CM who was checking in builders. We saw him checking people in, so we got into the line he was working with. It was a couple of minutes before we noticed that although we were standing in one line, there were actually 2 - one for standby and the other for reservations. Just everyone at that particular time was in standby. So, I noticed that, hopped the line, checked in with him and went straight to the register. We paid, selected the Droid type, went to conveyor to get desired parts, and then was put in the build line.

So, there are separate lines for reservations and standby to get to the registers.
After we collected our parts, we were out into another line to wait for an open build station. Each build station has a light above it. When in use, it is red. When it turns green, that station is available for the next builder. Honestly, I cannot remember if the second line is split between reservation and standby. I don't think it is,but I could be wrong.
This is what I was worried about. I could see us getting in the wrong line and not realizing it 🤣. Thank you so much for letting me know this. I had already decided to cancel our dinner reservation before I saw your message but this confirms that it was a good idea. I am sure we would have had time to do it but I think after Star Wars land we will be ready to go back to our resort and relax! 😂 thank y’all so much for the information!♥️

I mentioned this in the coronavirus thread.
They started testing this yesterday morning, people started saying they were pilots, it was a mess in the holding room. They went back to cards in the evening
The CM now have to remember the guests in each color, their positions so that it runs smoother, there are also less people in the holding room area since the CM has to keep track of it all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!