***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Newbie here....how does the Free Dining Work? If we book now for 12/8 - 12/15 and then they announce free dining, are we still eligible? Thanks for your help!
If your arrival date is within the fd dates than you are eligible. If you can modify your reservation online, do that. You may need to change resorts/room categories in order to secure fd as the room allotment is quite limited.

Hey December travelers! Welcome new friends! I’ll update the roll call this weekend. While I’m pretty sure people already know it, I also added the MVMCP thread link to the first post.

Wish me luck- we have a 5k this weekend! First one! Me and one of my kiddos...

Hey December travelers! Welcome new friends! I’ll update the roll call this weekend. While I’m pretty sure people already know it, I also added the MVMCP thread link to the first post.

Wish me luck- we have a 5k this weekend! First one! Me and one of my kiddos...
Good luck and ty!

We will be at our happy place December 7th - 12th!!!! I can not wait to see the Christmas decorations. My son wants to do the Christmas party. We've done the Halloween party twice, but never been at Christmas. Staying at All Star Sports.

We got our Christmas party tickets last week. We've never been to a party at the MK, so we are really looking forward to it. :flower:
Now the wait is on for Candlelight processional tickets. :daisy:

So excited that we are going again in December!! Haven't booked rooms yet but have bought tickets. So ready to start planning. Last time was 2008 in 10 years our family has grown by 2 sil and 4 grands! We will have 14 of us going this time. Oh we are planning on Dec 1 - 9.

I will be there from 12/1 - 12/8 at Animal Kingdom Lodge [rlduvall]. I noticed that last year by this time at least some of the Candlelight Processional Narrators had already been announced. Wonder what the issue is?

I will be there from 12/1 - 12/8 at Animal Kingdom Lodge [rlduvall]. I noticed that last year by this time at least some of the Candlelight Processional Narrators had already been announced. Wonder what the issue is?
I was thinking that I saw a release around the end of June 2017, but I could be wrong. Hopefully, it will be soon! :tink:

I was thinking that I saw a release around the end of June 2017, but I could be wrong. Hopefully, it will be soon! :tink:

That was the dining packages. By April 1st of last year Disney had already released some of the narrators. No fooling. :duck:

That was the dining packages. By April 1st of last year Disney had already released some of the narrators. No fooling. :duck:

I stand corrected - guess I was fooling. A thread was started last year on April 1st for the list of narrators, but the OP must have updated around late June with a partial list of the narrators - which was also when the dining packages opened. My bad.

BUT, I do know that in the past the narrators were known several weeks before the dining packages opened; which is always generally around late June early July.

My apologies LVSWL. :flower3: :teeth:

On a side note, I got to see Kurt Russell last year. It was so much fun!!!

Hello everyone! I am new to the DIS boards and thought I would join in!! My husband and I are officially booked for December and I've already begun the countdown!:dogdance: We have been to WDW once before in October 2016 and it was such an amazing experience. So excited to be there this year for all of the Christmas festivities! I bought our MVMCP tickets today for December 9 and I can't wait!!
Here is our resort schedule:
Dec 2 - 9 Saratoga Springs
Dec 9 - 13 Animal Kingdom: Kidani Village

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter