***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Someone mentioned this thread on a trip report so I just found it but yay I’m going this month :cheer2: Doing a split stay so half on international drive and half in Disney. First time in 7 years going to Orlando

I'm pretty positive my luggage might be overweight. I packed an empty duffel in my luggage as a carry on for the way home so I guess I can be that annoying person at the airport transferring bags if I need to be.

I'm pretty positive my luggage might be overweight. I packed an empty duffel in my luggage as a carry on for the way home so I guess I can be that annoying person at the airport transferring bags if I need to be.
Going for two weeks with southwest so I can take 2 suitcases free.... I just had to pry my magic express luggage tags off the small second suitcase and go for another full size one.... I know exactly how you feel!

So fun reading all of the "I'm going in a few hours/days!" posts...We're end-of-the-monthers going for NYE and have 26 days left (25 if you count the night we fly in and stay at the airport hyatt) Magic Bands have shipped and I'm starting to get excited!! (not that I wasn't already :rotfl: )

We're leaving in two days and I'm about half-packed. The rest of what needs to go in the suitcase is stuff I still need between now and Thursday morning (hair dryer, flat iron, makeup, chargers), so I think I'm on track! All that's left is to clean out my backseat so my brother doesn't have to make the four-hour trip sitting in my trash :rotfl:

We are supposed to leave Sun am and now they are calling for a potential major snowstorm . (We are Flying) This might be the first time in my life I’ve ever actively NOT wanted it to snow.

We're leaving in two days and I'm about half-packed. The rest of what needs to go in the suitcase is stuff I still need between now and Thursday morning (hair dryer, flat iron, makeup, chargers), so I think I'm on track! All that's left is to clean out my backseat so my brother doesn't have to make the four-hour trip sitting in my trash :rotfl:
I leave Thursday too. Can’t wait

Currently laying in my airport hotel room obviously not sleeping despite the 6am flight! Can’t believe I leave tomorrow for 2 weeks. I’ve never taken a vacation this long before. I can’t wait to get to my happy place (and the warmer weather is an added benefit)!

We are supposed to leave Sun am and now they are calling for a potential major snowstorm . (We are Flying) This might be the first time in my life I’ve ever actively NOT wanted it to snow.
Where are you flying from? We arrive Friday but my parents and daughter are supposed to arrive Sunday evening. They are flying from Michigan and their connector is in Baltimore and this "potential winter storm" has me freaking out they will be cancelled.

Where are you flying from? We arrive Friday but my parents and daughter are supposed to arrive Sunday evening. They are flying from Michigan and their connector is in Baltimore and this "potential winter storm" has me freaking out they will be cancelled.
We are flying out of DCA. The storm is likely to hit south but that may mess up the schedules and there is still a possibility of it actually coming further north. Keeping my eyes glued to the forecast!

10 more days!

and today we got our first dose of trip-related pixie dust. a friend of our family works at our local airport and surprised us with a pass for valet parking! we live somewhere with cold and snowy winters, and it’s going to be a little easier coming back home when i know our car will be warmed up and waiting at the door.

I don't know whether it is pitiful or enviable, but we're 10? days away from our trip and the only thing over the last few weeks that has been reminding me that we're going is my daily notification from this thread. Life-work, work-work, and church-work are overwhelming all other matters on my mind at this time. Other than booking ADRs and FP+s, I haven't thought more than a minute about this trip, resting assured, I suppose, that just like the last few dozen trips everything will just fall into place when we get there, as long as we have our selves, a few days worth of clothing, the toiletries that we use the morning that we leave, and credit cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!