***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Okay, this ticks me off. :mad:
Oh, oh Disney's in trouble. As you know I spend a fair amount of time at DHS, but as I've never been inside Sweet Spells either as a guest or for work, I have no clue what they're all about. Yes, I know, I have to get out more. Please explain why you're ticked off.

The Carrot Cake cookies are now at Starbucks, if that helps. :)
I'm more mad at losing the Villains stuff. Granted, it had already been whittled down to almost nothing but I love the villains!

Oh, oh Disney's in trouble. As you know I spend a fair amount of time at DHS, but as I've never been inside Sweet Spells either as a guest or for work, I have no clue what they're all about. Yes, I know, I have to get out more. Please explain why you're ticked off.
I'm a HUGE villains fan and I liked to get Villains merch from there. I did like some of the sweets too, but I know one can get a lot of it at Trolley Car now. I more liked Starring Rolls sweets...closing that really ticked me off!

We will be at Hollywood Studios on Sunday. 2 questions...
1. For anyone who has been in the past couple of days since going to standby only, how has the rope drop TSMM wait been?
2. Are Buzz and Woody still meeting and if they are, is it still across from TSMM?

I think with this situation we just have to take it day by day. You're just going to drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what Disney is going to do as far as closing it completely, keeping it just stand by or actually opening it all up and have FP's again. It is what it is as they say.

We're going to be down there mid-May and we just plan to check each day if they have FP's available for TSM and if not, check standby and see if we're willing to wait the posted time and if TSM is shut down completely, we'll probably just avoid DHS completely as they'll have about 3 rides lol.

We will be at Hollywood Studios on Sunday. 2 questions...
1. For anyone who has been in the past couple of days since going to standby only, how has the rope drop TSMM wait been?
2. Are Buzz and Woody still meeting and if they are, is it still across from TSMM?
I can’t speak for 1 but yes Buzz and Woody are still meeting across from TSMM.

To 1 - I can say Sunday seemed worse than yesterday, but both were pretty intense. Echoes of a few years ago. Arrive early, get to front of crowd, stay at front of crowd.

As far as the “late night” strategy - DHS closed at 9 tonight. We got in line at 8:34 or so - it was 9:13 when we got off. So while a near-closing line is short”er”, relatively speaking, it’s definitely not the “ride four times in an hour” described upthread. The park seemed relatively uncrowded and the crew at TSMM was doing all they could to cycle folks through, so I would expect that to be the case for the current phase of operations.

I've been stalking the app, and the wait times seem lower than normal (not fantastic) but under two hours. Have these been pretty accurate for TSMM?

So this might be somewhere else in the thread that I missed but will the evening EMH at HS only happen on Fridays in July? Or will they be every night? Wasn't Pandora's every night during the summer?

Or do we not know yet for sure?

Last edited:
So this might be somewhere else in the thread that I missed but will the evening EMH at HS only happen on Fridays? Or will they be every night? Wasn't Pandora's every night during the summer?

Or do we not know yet for sure?

November hours were released on Kenny the Pirate and DHS doesn't have any PM EMH. Kinda disappointing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts