***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Isn't it waaaay too early to determine Nov hours? My Jan hours were changed the week before we left.

I always thought EMH's were set when they released hours. They may change and extend hours the week before but they usually don't add or take away EMH's. I could be wrong.

I do think this will be an instance where they will add PM EMH for DHS in the coming months. They are probably trying to get a feel for the crowds with TSL. They do have AM EMH set up.

I would only glance at the hours that are more than two weeks out. Disney likes to change them up all the time so I wouldn’t stress too much about summer hours yet. I’m still waiting for another change or two for our late May trip.

You'll want to rope drop

Fast passes had been cut down to same day FP's only, now it's just standby until TSL opens

Possibly, but certainly unknown at this time if they will return before June 30th or not. At least a couple publications think they will return sometime around May 8th.

Can anyone report on DAS for TSMM during this no FPP/standby only alternate universe? I mean without a FastPass line entrance, how is Disney dealing with DAS guests? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can anyone report on DAS for TSMM during this no FPP/standby only alternate universe? I mean without a FastPass line entrance, how is Disney dealing with DAS guests? Thanks in advance.
TSM CMs have told guests that DAS guests will enter through the exit to load onto the ride vehicles. All guests using DAS during this time must be able to transfer onto the regular ride vehicles.

TSM CMs have told guests that DAS guests will enter through the exit to load onto the ride vehicles. All guests using DAS during this time must be able to transfer onto the regular ride vehicles.
Thank you, that's a relief. My grand nephew would be heartbroken if he missed TSMM and wouldn't fully understand why. But squeezing by a two hour standby line with a DAS return time would not be something I could face.

So how is the TSL opening going to affect other parks? We’re going late July for a weekend trip and plan on avoiding HS because of the crowds. Will there also be an increase in crowds in the other parks because of TSL or will they not be affected?

So this might be somewhere else in the thread that I missed but will the evening EMH at HS only happen on Fridays in July? Or will they be every night? Wasn't Pandora's every night during the summer?

Or do we not know yet for sure?

Looks like for TSL they are doing morning EMH every day and then evening ones just on Fridays. For Pandora they had the evening ones everyday but not morning (makes sense with this being more kid focused to have the extra hours in the morning vs super late)

So how is the TSL opening going to affect other parks? We’re going late July for a weekend trip and plan on avoiding HS because of the crowds. Will there also be an increase in crowds in the other parks because of TSL or will they not be affected?

Hard to know for sure but Pandora’s opening didn’t seem to increase crowds at other parks - and actually even within AK the rest of the park was often rather empty with the crowds congregated just in Pandora.

I would expect similar for TSL - more spreading crowds out than increasing total crowds

... now when Star Wars:Galaxy’s Edge opens I expect that to be a ca moneyless different beast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter