***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I'm backstage near TSL on a regular basis and after having seen scaffolding being assembled at least a month ago, the back (red arrow) of the TSMM building now has a white surface. It appears to me that the rear of the building will be at least partially visible from TSL. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

enhance

Last edited:
I believe TSMM needs a single rider lane; at least while they are only using 1 track. We have seen empty seats many times when waiting to ride.

Valid point, but I doubt Disney will do that for this particular ride. Being on a roller coaster with a stranger is one thing, being in such a close competition with a complete stranger? Probably not. Although Test Track also has a competitive aspect, it's nowhere near TSMM's.

I'm backstage near TSL on a regular basis and after having seen scaffolding being assembled at least a month ago, the back (red arrow) of the TSMM building now has a white surface. It appears to me that the rear of the building will be at least partially visible from TSL. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

enhance
That white surface will look like the fake fencing near slinky dog.

Seriously I would rather be next to a stranger on TSMM than 7D. I sat with a 6'6" dude and his legs touched me the entire time!

7D is tight for sure. I hate having to ride single on that one considering I'm only there once, maybe twice a year. Having scored a Fast Pass only to have some young child's mother next to me screaming to her child that's in the next car about what a wonderful time he's having on the ride. Magical!!

I believe TSMM needs a single rider lane; at least while they are only using 1 track. We have seen empty seats many times when waiting to ride.

Toy story has always had empty seats. The norm is they don't pair a single rider with someone else. Which is what I prefer.

I'd hate to ride that ride with a random person since I like to compete on the game. Two players playing on the same screen I'd feel obligated to mentally divide the screen in half and try not to hit any targets on their side.

Toy story has always had empty seats. The norm is they don't pair a single rider with someone else. Which is what I prefer.

I'd hate to ride that ride with a random person since I like to compete on the game. Two players playing on the same screen I'd feel obligated to mentally divide the screen in half and try not to hit any targets on their side.
Oh! I get it now.
I have always ridden with my DH and never considered that if I rode it alone, I could accumulate more points. :)

Oh! I get it now.
I have always ridden with my DH and never considered that if I rode it alone, I could accumulate more points. :)

Actually the only way to get the highest amount of points is to have your person next to you work together with you to unlock secret stuff..but that's no fun.

I always have to yell at my wife for shooting stuff on my side of the screen lol

I always thought EMH's were set when they released hours. They may change and extend hours the week before but they usually don't add or take away EMH's. I could be wrong.

I do think this will be an instance where they will add PM EMH for DHS in the coming months. They are probably trying to get a feel for the crowds with TSL. They do have AM EMH set up.

Not really. EMH was added to August a couple months after the initial hours were released. Initially, they only had EMH for July. There is a chance they will extend the EMH even further (September/October) if TSL turns out to be super popular.

With a 7am park opening, will Guest Services be open this early? DHS will be out first park day, and we would like to stop by to request a DAS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter