Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

PS: I can’t...

You can only edit stuff from the news and rumor part of the bored? That is great news!!!! I wonder if the moderator of the running bored has checked in on these threads and enjoying our comments as much as I have. Your a good sport BTW!

Whoaaa there.. pump the brakes on this whole everyone getting their face painted deal. I'll never say never, but it's going to take a lot more than drinks to get me get my face painted. Having said that I think it perfectly fine for @rteetz to have his painted.

Thinking about it some more, we could try to arrange for a DIS unplugged facebook live from EPCOT for a news and rumors update. I think the guys in studio would really enjoy a panda face. Anyone know the guys from the show IRL other than our favorite moderator?

PS: When will he start deleting these post?

And all the more reason to have everyone in a painted face. :lmao:

Whoaaa there.. pump the brakes on this whole everyone getting their face painted deal. I'll never say never, but it's going to take a lot more than drinks to get me get my face painted. Having said that I think it perfectly fine for @rteetz to have his painted.

Thinking about it some more, we could try to arrange for a DIS unplugged facebook live from EPCOT for a news and rumors update. I think the guys in studio would really enjoy a panda face. Anyone know the guys from the show IRL other than our favorite moderator?

PS: When will he start deleting these post?

“Never say never” is not the words you want to say with this group.

“Never say never” is not the words you want to say with this group.

I can be bought, but my price tag is high for things like this. I do not believe anyone would be willing to make me a offer good enough for me to do it.

So I think all 4 of you could be painted. And while we're at it the remaining 3 family members should vote. Yes you can vote for your 2 children. :rotfl2:.

I have missed being on the boards. Seems like I came back at a great time ::yes::

You're welcome. ;)

@Keels when does your ADR window open up for our DATW lunch? Gotta be soon??? My window opens up on 7/15.

Dang - just saw this! Mine was yesterday ... I couldn't get a large table (16+), but there are TONS of small tables available.

If anyone wants to do lunch - book Via Napoli around 1:30 p.m. and then let me know your confirmation #, and I will call Disney Dining and have them linked! Via Napoli doesn't allow for tables over the size of 6-8 to be booked online.

Dang - just saw this! Mine was yesterday ... I couldn't get a large table (16+), but there are TONS of small tables available.

If anyone wants to do lunch - book Via Napoli around 1:30 p.m. and then let me know your confirmation #, and I will call Disney Dining and have them linked! Via Napoli doesn't allow for tables over the size of 6-8 to be booked online.

My booking window opens tomorrow so I'll get one!

Mine opens tomorrow as well, so I'll try to get ours booked too.

I can only book through Jan 9th for now (I have no rooms reserved since I’m a local) but as soon as it does I’ll reserve a 4 spot also.

I was able to grab a table for 6 @ 1:20 and a table for 4 @ 1:30. Which one do you want me to keep or should I keep both?

@Keels I was able to get a reservation @1:35 for 4. I'm still completely unsure whether my family will be interested in attending DATW, but I figured I'd help out if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!