Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

I was able to grab a table for 6 @ 1:20 and a table for 4 @ 1:30. Which one do you want me to keep or should I keep both?

I’d say both! When we get closer to the day, you can still cancel within a 24-hour window, correct?

I was able to grab a table for 6 @ 1:20 and a table for 4 @ 1:30. Which one do you want me to keep or should I keep both?

@Keels I was able to get a reservation @1:35 for 4. I'm still completely unsure whether my family will be interested in attending DATW, but I figured I'd help out if needed.

This is great you guys!! I'm beginning to think that basically all of Via Napoli will be our little Run Group!!!

Made some minor updates to the 2019 WDW Marathon Weekend Events listings!

• If you plan on joining us for DATW, we're trying to do a big group lunch at 1:30 p.m. at Via Napoli! If you've made a reservation, PM me your confirmation number and I'll make a call next week sometime to Disney Dining have them link all of our reservations together so they know we're all coming as a big group! Also, as we get closer, we can do a call-out for any solos or duos looking to share tables if need be! This will probably be when we attempt a big group picture!
  • With an official sit-down lunch for DATW in 2019, we'll likely be on a pretty structured timeline through the first five stops (Mexico, Norway, China, Africa, Germany) - luckily, there aren't really awesome things to drink in three of these places (Norway, China and Africa), so we should be able to devote plenty of time to Mexico and Germany prior to lunch!
  • @jennamfeo and I are staying at BCV for Marathon Weekend and are contemplating a beer share/swap early on Saturday afternoon for those looking for a casual meet-up. This will likely be in either The Breezeway at Beach Club Villas OR under the gazebo out by the BCV Quiet Pool. More details closer to Marathon Weekend (probably right around FP+ time)
I think that's about it!

I made a Via Napoli for 1:10 for my brother & I, it was the closest I could get. I could make it for more people, but I'm not 100% sure we'll keep it depending on what the rest of our family does that day. I've never eaten there.

Last edited:
Thank you @Keels!! I’m not able to make a reservation yet for Via Napoli (as I don’t have a room reserved) but I can make one likely next week if you need another.

If anyone is ok with it, I’d love to be added to someone’s reservation for now....

I'm a bit late to this thread... But, you can tentatively put me down for both HHHH and DATW. I'm currently a solo traveler for Marathon Weekend, which makes all of my time my own (outside of a couple dining ressies). However, I don't want to confirm just in case that changes. I would be happy to join lunch at Via Napoli... IF there is room.

Made some minor updates to the 2019 WDW Marathon Weekend Events listings!
  • @jennamfeo and I are staying at BCV for Marathon Weekend and are contemplating a beer share/swap early on Saturday afternoon for those looking for a casual meet-up. This will likely be in either The Breezeway at Beach Club Villas OR under the gazebo out by the BCV Quiet Pool. More details closer to Marathon Weekend (probably right around FP+ time)
I think that's about it!

Oooohhh This is interesting!

Event-Icons-Wine-and-Dine_200x200.png

2018 WDW Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, Nov. 3
Meet-Up Time: 2 p.m.
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
Meet-Up Host: @croach
More Info: Get together for an afternoon at WDW's best poolside bar!
Attendees: @Capang

I’m in +2. Might be a few minutes late depending on how our lunch reservation goes.

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, Nov. 3
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)

This would be great, and depending on my co travelers, I'll come by! Thanks for organizing!

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, Nov. 3

I think my husband and I will be coming.

I don't remember if I did an RSVP. I will be at the meetup on Saturday!

I think I updated all the RSVPs I've seen so far - let me know if I missed anybody! And have a great Wine & Dine Weekend ... I hope @croach will be on his best behavior for the meet-up on Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!