****Official What Are Crowds Like Today Thread****

Early April

Earning My Ears
Please post about your experience with crowd levels today in this thread. How busy is it? How long were you waiting for standby and fastpass+. Did the crowds impact your enjoyment?

This will help people with planning for trips that are coming up soon, or for people travelling at the same time next year.

I understand the concept of your idea, but it's sort of like what "crowd calendars" try to do now. I think you're going to run into a ton of challenges. First, if the crowds impacted someone's enjoyment is 100% subjective, so it won't really have any meaning for the next person. As for people planning upcoming trips or for next year, how "crowded" it was today may have absolutely nothing to do with how crowded it will be 5 weeks from now, 5 months from now or the exact same day in 2020. Sorry to sound like a downer, I just don't think what you're looking to do will have a lot of meaning beyond someone just giving their own personal feelings on how their day went...which will only be applicable to that day.

I've always hoped for one of these threads to be a pinned thread. Hopefully it doesn't die. I could care less about the opinion of enjoyment but personal data on times waited on a day by day, time of day, basis is nice.

I've always hoped for one of these threads to be a pinned thread. Hopefully it doesn't die. I could care less about the opinion of enjoyment but personal data on times waited on a day by day, time of day, basis is nice.
But every day is different and changes from year to year. You also have to factor in refurbishments, attraction downtime, weather, and other things. It’s good in concept but hard to maintain because it changes so much.

It was busy at MK and AK today. Wait times were long, we only did one stand by: people mover 15 minutes. Had 3:30 Dinosaur, 4:30 Safari and 5:35 FOP. Fast pass lines were minimal. Pulled Pirates 8:30 after FOP scan in. Pulled 8:40 Pirates after scan in and a few modifies. Pulled 8:55 Jungle cruise.

thanks mampenguin! this is the types of reports I was hoping for, let's keep them coming. Feel free to discuss wait times vs actual crowds outside of lineups. was it easy to move around the park? Did you modify your day because of how busy it was?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!