Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

Thank you @roxymama! That's perfect. I'm hoping to be somewhere in the middle.

EDITED to say- I didn't realize I posted this in the W&D thread. I'm only doing the 10k for W&D, my worries are for The Princess 1/2. lmao, I don't care where I end up for 10k as I already got my POT for the princess last weekend.

Thank you @roxymama! That's perfect. I'm hoping to be somewhere in the middle.

EDITED to say- I didn't realize I posted this in the W&D thread. I'm only doing the 10k for W&D, my worries are for The Princess 1/2. lmao, I don't care where I end up for 10k as I already got my POT for the princess last weekend.

Haha, well looks like you'd still be in that E, F, G sort of area based off last years princess. Although I know things can always change.

Event guides would certainly raise excitement levels even further, when should we expect them?

There are an abundance of FoP fast passes available for the Nov 3-5 window ... of course I only looked for 1 person, but if you’re willing to do the solo thing, they’re out there.

Brian

There are an abundance of FoP fast passes available for the Nov 3-5 window ... of course I only looked for 1 person, but if you’re willing to do the solo thing, they’re out there.

Brian
Thanks. I was able to snag a pass this morning for myself. Thanks for posting!

Yea they doubled the FP capacity for both avatar rides...we could of went Thursday but kept our river journey one so in case we get too jerked around or discouraged cause we don't fit it won't effect our 10k but we moved the FoP we made Sunday night up from 615p to 1120a

Brian
add us to the list that found success here going singles instead of a group of 2....I got 1-2 on the 4th (SAT) and the wife got 12:50-1:50. Hope others find success as well. My wife said she had been checking for singles before too so they must have added some. Thanks for the post bcarey2K!!!

Brian
THANK YOU! I was able to get FOP fp for 10/31 today! I've been checking every day! My mom will be so happy.

Brian

Thank you! There were not any available when I originally made my fastpasses, but today I was able to swap one of mine out for FoP!

Two weeks prior or so....they keep much more close to the vest for security and such after Boston.

I ran Boston in 2015 (two years after the bombing) and have genuinely never seen anything like the security operation they had going on, it was incredible but not at all intrusive. Safest place in the world to be that Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter