Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

My SIL was able to sign up for the half relatively drama free so we are officially in for the weekend!

I feel you all on the hit on the credit card! I’m sitting here already dreading hitting the submit payment button for Dopey registration next month.

My SIL was able to sign up for the half relatively drama free so we are officially in for the weekend!

I feel you all on the hit on the credit card! I’m sitting here already dreading hitting the submit payment button for Dopey registration next month.

I am so with you on this and I'm not even looking at W&D. We're going down to the Epcot Flower & Garden Show next month so DW can actually get some use out of her AP before it expires, @Keels has us looking to go ahead and book for MW, Dopey registration is coming up and we just found out we need a new roof after last year's hurricanes... :crazy2:

I'm really hoping that the Halloween parties don't sell out soon. I am trying to give my poor cc a break but I'm going to need tickets to the Nov 1 party. I need another job or three.
I looked back on the main thread for Halloween parties and they don't seem to sell out till closer and even then it's not that many dates (Halloween night most likely will of course). I was going to wait, but have had a lot of sad stress (is that a thing) lately, so went ahead and bought it for 10/29 as Disney therapy. But, you'll be fine waiting awhile based on past years.

I looked back on the main thread for Halloween parties and they don't seem to sell out till closer and even then it's not that many dates (Halloween night most likely will of course). I was going to wait, but have had a lot of sad stress (is that a thing) lately, so went ahead and bought it for 10/29 as Disney therapy. But, you'll be fine waiting awhile based on past years.
Sad stress is absolutely a thing. I'm certain of it.

I'm really hoping that the Halloween parties don't sell out soon. I am trying to give my poor cc a break but I'm going to need tickets to the Nov 1 party. I need another job or three.

I'm just waiting for a little more information on SW:GE before buying the Halloween Party tickets. The Halloween Party will DEFINITELY sell out. Disney would be smart to add a second ticketed event that night at Galaxy's Edge... but the fact that we're fewer than 180 days from SW:GE opening and there are no special events (or reservation system) announcements is making me super anxious.

Got my dd, 10 registered for the 10k through a participating travel agent. We will be staying in the Tower at Coronado. Looking forward to that. We are usually at dvc resorts, but I didn’t want to borrow points so late in my use year. I like how this year I didn’t have to bundle tickets in with the package. Much more convenient. So it will be me and my little one for the 10k. Dd, 15 is doing the challenge. My son, also 10 says he doesn’t want to run. I hope he is sure. I think he will find the weekend away from his twin really hard, but I suppose that’s a growth opportunity.

Haven’t gotten the run Disney link yet from the travel agent. I’ll be glad when that’s squared away. I’ve never registered through an agent and just want to be sure it’s all legit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter