Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

Considering the long term side effects from vaccines are rare, I’d guess most people will want to get vaccinated against this strain of Coronavirus as soon as they can.
I would totally agree with this as it relates to vaccines that have been thoroughly vetted and not rushed through the approval process.

To keep the positive notes going, what are everyone's ADRs?

We have lots but we like sit down meals. Hoping Takumi-Tei opens for November 2nd though as I rather Homecomin on October 30th but I'll give it another week or two and then I'll drop one of them. Also very split on if we'll keep V&A or not but some of that depends on if F&W has any special events or not.

Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 9.41.08 AM.png

We have:

11/5: Dinner at The Wave
11/6: Dinner at Boatwrights
11/7: Dinner at Trattoria al Forno
11/8: Dinner at Artist Point (have a 4:30 and a 7:15...would have preferred around 5:30ish so I have to drop one of these...)
11/9: Lunch at Kona Cafe

Not near as fancy as yours @Dis_Yoda. I do want to try Wine Bar George sometime! We're going to hopefully do Food & Wine booths on arrival day on the 4th. If not then I'll look to book something else somewhere.

How are ya'll making ADR's? We'll be there the 5th -12th and its not letting me reserve anything past the 4th. On the app, it'll pull up until November 11, but it says it can't find anything. On the website, I can only select the 4th. Am I doing something wrong?

How are ya'll making ADR's? We'll be there the 5th -12th and its not letting me reserve anything past the 4th. On the app, it'll pull up until November 11, but it says it can't find anything. On the website, I can only select the 4th. Am I doing something wrong?

My reservation starts on the 4th and today was the first day I could start making reservations. I think you have to wait until tomorrow.

To keep the positive notes going, what are everyone's ADRs?

We have lots but we like sit down meals. Hoping Takumi-Tei opens for November 2nd though as I rather Homecomin on October 30th but I'll give it another week or two and then I'll drop one of them. Also very split on if we'll keep V&A or not but some of that depends on if F&W has any special events or not.

View attachment 493528

We'll be at brunch at California Grille with you on the 8th for a party of 7 at 12:05. This is my first rundisney event so I was hoping I would be back from the half marathon by then, though I wasn't sure!

We'll be at brunch at California Grille with you on the 8th for a party of 7 at 12:05. This is my first rundisney event so I was hoping I would be back from the half marathon by then, though I wasn't sure!

You should be able to make a 12:05. The last finishers are usually around 10AM. It may be a rush to get back to the room, cleaned up if you are that last wave of runners but that's what taxis are for to help get you to the hotel to contemporary if you don't have your own vehicle.

You will be able to make them tomorrow. As our other vacations have been cancelled this year, we're taking a long trip so we arrive October 30th!

You can make them 180 days out for 10 days. We check in on the 4th so we were able to make all our reservations today. Your day will be tomorrow!

We let 6 year olds decide our dining locations. Character meal request was Cape May, non-character choices were Nomad's Lounge porch, Tepan Edo, and Biergarten. For some reason DH want BOG for lunch. We also booked new to us Topolino for Breakfast, Homecoming, Via Nappoli, and Whispering Canyon. I anticipate the kids will protest all new things and we will cancel them all and eat food I hate at POP next to the pool, just like every other trip.

You can make them 180 days out for 10 days. We check in on the 4th so we were able to make all our reservations today. Your day will be tomorrow!
Thanks!! That's what I thought. It was just throwing me off seeing the dates on my app and not being able to do anything

My day is tomorrow. I'm having a hard time getting excited about this trip though as I really think it's going to be cancelled. I'm traveling solo so I'm not sure if I'll bother with ADRs or wing it...

check in the 5th:
does 180+ 10 not include check out date anymore cause I couldn’t make ADRs for the 8th

check in the 5th:
does 180+ 10 not include check out date anymore cause I couldn’t make ADRs for the 8th
It does, but I think it’s a IT issue, try signing in and out if that doesn’t work call, they will assist you.

It does, but I think it’s a IT issue, try signing in and out if that doesn’t work call, they will assist you.
I signed out/in still just shows till the 7th
I just wanted Oga’s Cantina for the 8th so I’m sure I’ll be fine waiting a day or two and checking the app instead of overwhelming the already overwhelmed call center CMs

I signed out/in still just shows till the 7th
I just wanted Oga’s Cantina for the 8th so I’m sure I’ll be fine waiting a day or two and checking the app instead of overwhelming the already overwhelmed call center CMs
I hear you, I called for BBB they are way helpful and it wasn’t to bad.

I can’t make reservations until tomorrow, but planning today. Looking at The Boathouse for dinner on the 7th, Hollywood Brown Derby for a late lunch on the 8th (never eaten here!) and someplace at Epcot for dinner on the 8th. Does anyone know how early they let us into Epcot with our race bib admission?

Never mind, just found it. 5pm, whichreally gives a nice long time in Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter