Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

Thanks so much for all the replies. I have another silly question but are the food courts open 24 hours to use the toasters? My normal "meal" before a race is a whole wheat english muffin toasted with PB. If I can't access the toasters I want to try out other food next year while training. My stomach doesn't do well with change.
Depends on the resort. I know Polynesian is open 24 hours. You can always contact the resort and ask them what their hours are for race weekends.

I really thought 2019 was the year I was going to run the Wine and Dine Half, but alas, life....So now 2020 is going to be the year! I'm determined to get to the half this time around. If all goes according to plan, this should also complete my Castle to Chateau challenge, as well!

I'm interested! I know these events sell out fast - if you book on the day it opens to general public (Mar 10, I believe) is it fairly easy to get?

I'm interested! I know these events sell out fast - if you book on the day it opens to general public (Mar 10, I believe) is it fairly easy to get?
If you get on early yes especially if your doing just the 5k or 10k

I really thought 2019 was the year I was going to run the Wine and Dine Half, but alas, life....So now 2020 is going to be the year! I'm determined to get to the half this time around. If all goes according to plan, this should also complete my Castle to Chateau challenge, as well!

My friend did her first 10k at the 2019 W&D weekend. Now we're signed up for Paris so she can get her C2C and W&D 2020! (I'm running Princess, so I'll get C2C in Paris.) So excited!!! Maybe we'll see you there!

If you get on early yes especially if your doing just the 5k or 10k
I plan on signing up for the 1/2 marathon and the kids race for my son ... do those sell out very quickly? I have no problem booking the day the races are open to the general public, but is there generally a rush to do so that day? If so, I'll be up first thing! :)

Now we're signed up for Paris so she can get her C2C and W&D 2020! (I'm running Princess, so I'll get C2C in Paris.) So excited!!! Maybe we'll see you there!

I ran the Disneyland Paris Half in 2018, and it was such a fun course! There's a lot of time in the parks and in the French countryside, plus the weather is nice.
I'm hoping since I'll be trained for the DLP Half, I can just maintain until Wine and Dine. That being said, you might be taking the smarter route, spreading the challenge out in February then in September!

Hoping to go next year. Was just looking at Disney hotels for that weekend and they are super-expensive. We stayed at Yacht Club in 2017 when we did the Wine & Dine but may go with something like Port Orleans if we make it in 2020.

2020 should be the 5th anniversary of the challenge right? They don’t mention the challenge being an anniversary in 2020.

When you click on the individual event descriptions, the title for 10K and Challenge mention the 5th Anniversary.

I'm kind of excited about a Villain theme, especially for what that might mean for characters meets for the weekend!

When you click on the individual event descriptions, the title for 10K and Challenge mention the 5th Anniversary.

I'm kind of excited about a Villain theme, especially for what that might mean for characters meets for the weekend!
I missed that!

Wine and dine is villains themed in 2020!
So are they going to theme the villains to food? :) I do think it makes more sense to rotate the medal theme every year so they're not stuck in the loop of repeating the same general idea every year.

If races every return to Disneyland, I would love to see them do some sort of Heroes vs. Villains Coast to Coast Challenge in the vein of the original coast to coast Kessel Run. Maybe with connecting medals or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!