Official Wine & Dine 2018

Jet blue just released flights for November if anyone airfare to the Wine and Dine half. I just got some awesome flight prices from Massachusetts!!!
WootWoot!!!!!

Jojo

I booked yesterday from Boston too, and I was satisfied with the pricing. I checked again today and it had more than doubled! :eek::faint:
I'm so glad I went ahead and booked.

I booked yesterday from Boston too, and I was satisfied with the pricing. I checked again today and it had more than doubled! :eek::faint:
I'm so glad I went ahead and booked.
I looked for flights out of BOS or PVD on my phone and thought they were pretty good! For some reason, I never turned on the laptop to go through with the purchase. Today, the prices are not as good!

Still waiting to book here. We will need direct and so far we have one United that works each way, one Spirit that works down only, and one Frontier that works down only as well but it is a Discount Den rate for now and I don't feel like paying for a club.

Still waiting on that link...

I'm also still waiting. I contacted the travel agent I used yesterday, she responded via email this morning. She stated that travel providers received their links on Friday and she anticipated I'd get mine early this week...but that she was also following up with Sports Travel to make sure.

I looked for flights out of BOS or PVD on my phone and thought they were pretty good! For some reason, I never turned on the laptop to go through with the purchase. Today, the prices are not as good!

Ugh! That stinks! Hopefully they will drop again for you.

Just booked my flight. A bit more than I wanted to pay but at least it is done. Next is deciding if I want any ADRs. I’m thinking I may snag 1 or 2 since I will be solo I can check out a few places no one else in my family is interested in. Maybe Tiffins, Jungle Skipper, or something else. Less than a month until the 180 day mark!

Last edited:
Maybe Tiffins, Jungle Skipper, or something else.

Here's a vote for Skipper Canteen. It was one of our family's favorites during our NYE/Marathon weekend trip. DH and I have an ADR for DS weekend, and I already know what I'm ordering!:yay:

First time doing W&D. Since it's a HM, the run will be over before the parks open so no rides this time. Are there any beverages :drinking1 that I can pick up along the way?

Water and Powerade... but my guess is you were thinking about something different than that. McDonalds will be open so you could always run down the hill. They have a wide assortment of Beverages.

My mom is going down for her first ever Disney race and she registered for the 5k and the 10k. I'll be vacationing with her but not running as I'm not really into all that stuff myself but just going to support her (and any excuse to go to WDW is good enough for me!). I have a couple of questions..

1. Once she's done with the 5k, can we just hang out by AK until the park opens to go there for the day? I have no idea how long the race will take but I imagine a 5k won't be very time consuming once it gets started. I've never really tried to go to a park an hour+ before opening so I have no clue about that kind of stuff.

2. Are the parks that are at the end of the races going to be packed on those days (AK for the 5k and Epcot for the 10k) or do people typically go back to their resort/hotel before starting the rest of their "normal" day at Disney?

3. I know there are special buses that run earlier than usual on race mornings, are those for people racing only or could I ride it to spectate at AK for the 5k?

1. Once she's done with the 5k, can we just hang out by AK until the park opens to go there for the day? I have no idea how long the race will take but I imagine a 5k won't be very time consuming once it gets started. I've never really tried to go to a park an hour+ before opening so I have no clue about that kind of stuff.

2. Are the parks that are at the end of the races going to be packed on those days (AK for the 5k and Epcot for the 10k) or do people typically go back to their resort/hotel before starting the rest of their "normal" day at Disney?

3. I know there are special buses that run earlier than usual on race mornings, are those for people racing only or could I ride it to spectate at AK for the 5k?
1. You sure can! Just be aware that Guest cannot enter the park in costume, so if she wears a costume for the race, she'll need to change before entering the park.

2. Nope, not that I've ever seen. Most runners go back to their hotels to eat/shower/rest and then head out to a park, which can be any park, not necessarily the one they just ran in.

3. Yep, anyone can ride the race buses, so you can go early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter