Official Wine & Dine 2018

Any training advice for the two course challenge? I started the Galloway training program this week. W&D will be my second half marathon, but first runDisney challenge!

When I do back to back races I just make sure to get in some equivalent back to back runs in training. For a 10K half for example I would do a 5 mile followed by a 10 at least once. I also think doing split sessions (a run in the morning and second in the afternoon/evening) are also a good thing to do a few times in training even if they are much shorter (2 miles and then 3 for example). They are good for making sure the legs are good to go when already a bit fatigued.

Question about the pictures with characters.... Do you need to purchase the Memory Maker or have an annual pass to get the pictures or do they come with the race registration fee?? This is my first RunDisney event so I am new to all of this.

Question about the pictures with characters.... Do you need to purchase the Memory Maker or have an annual pass to get the pictures or do they come with the race registration fee?? This is my first RunDisney event so I am new to all of this.

You have to buy MM, have an AP or buy the individual picture. They don't come with the race. There aren't many races, and none that are big, that give you the photo's for free. You can also have someone use your phone if you carry it with you.

While we are all asking and offering our plans about resorts, fp's, and dining options...I have a transportation question. We have a dinner reservation at Teppan Edo the night of the half. Wondering when the boat stops running that heads back to POR/POFQ from the Boardwalk? We weren't sure if it stops when the sun goes down, when EPCOT closes to public or the after party.

While we are all asking and offering our plans about resorts, fp's, and dining options...I have a transportation question. We have a dinner reservation at Teppan Edo the night of the half. Wondering when the boat stops running that heads back to POR/POFQ from the Boardwalk? We weren't sure if it stops when the sun goes down, when EPCOT closes to public or the after party.
There is no boat from Epcot/boardwalk to POR/POFQ. The boat at POR/POFQ only goes to Disney Springs. The Epcot boat only goes to the Epcot resorts Boardwalk, yacht, and beach. So you will have to take a bus from Epcot to POR/POFQ.

Is this a new boat? I thought the Boardwalk boat just went to Epcot, Yacht & Beach, Swan & Dolphin, Boardwalk, and DHS.

Anyone has problems with their registration showing up on the new runDisney registration platform, if you registered through Active months ago? Mine is not showing up and says I am not registered for anything.

Anyone has problems with their registration showing up on the new runDisney registration platform, if you registered through Active months ago? Mine is not showing up and says I am not registered for anything.
You should’ve have gotten an email from runDisney to link it. If not you’ll have to email or call them but their lines are busy right now so I’d wait.

You should’ve have gotten an email from runDisney to link it. If not you’ll have to email or call them but their lines are busy right now so I’d wait.
Yeah I don’t think I received that email link. I sent them a message about it but I can almost hear the crickets waiting for their reply, so I'm sure I’ll give them a ring in a few days :)

Late August early September... I can’t wait to see if the ‘themes’ that were announced hold true
I was so so tempted to sign up for the 5K in addition to the challenge, just because I would love to have a Lady and the Tramp medal! I restrained myself, but I'll probably regret it. LOL

Little Mermaid was THE Disney movie of my childhood, so I'm pretty excited to see what the 10K medal looks like!

Forgive me as I'm sure this is posted somewhere else, but do you know the themes that were announced?
5k lady and the tramp
10k sebastian and the chef (I forget his name)
Cant remember the half,
Challenge is lumiere I believe. Anyway it is on the runDusney site.

5k lady and the tramp
10k sebastian and the chef (I forget his name)
Cant remember the half,
Challenge is lumiere I believe. Anyway it is on the runDusney site.

Great. I'll check it out. Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter