***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

When your hubby comes and tells you due to a change in plans, his friend can't go to Disney and is willing to let us use his DVC at the Polynesian, AND you have enough accrued vacation time that you can actually do this trip....I'm so happy I'm ready to cry!!!!

2017 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up!
  • Delta Rae — August 31-September 1
  • NEW! The Hooters – September 2-3
  • NEW! Baha Men — September 4-5
  • Fuel — September 6-7
  • Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – September 8-10
  • NEW! Lauren Alaina – September 11-12
  • Plain White T’s — September 13-15
  • Sister Hazel – September 16-17
  • Air Supply — September 18-20
  • David Cook — September 21-22
  • Everclear — September 23-24
  • Sugar Ray — September 25-27
  • 38 Special – September 28-29
  • NEW! Mark Wills – September 30-October 1
  • NEW! American Authors – October 2-3
  • Christopher Cross – October 4-5
  • NEW! Devon Allman – October 6-8
  • Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
  • Taylor Dane — October 12-13
  • Jeffrey Osbourne – October 14-15
  • NEW! Postmodern Jukebox — October 16-17
  • NEW! 10,000 Maniacs — October 18-20
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
  • NEW! Kenny G — October 23-24
  • Billy Ocean – October 25-26
  • Tiffany – October 27-October 29
  • Hanson — October 30-November 1
  • NEW! Blue October — November 2-3
  • Living Colour — November 4-5
  • Boyz II Men — November 6-8
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
  • NEW! Squeeze — November 12-13
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/eat-to-the-beat-concerts/

We'll be celebrating our 20th as well! Congrats!!!!

And just saw that the Hooters are playing when we will be there. They are a local band to Philadelphia that made it big when I was in high school so we all had posters of them in our lockers. Can't wait to see them!:hyper:

I just found this thread, and it didn't help that we changed our plans a couple of times before My husband and I finally settled on going to WDW Sept. 3-8 staying at ASMo. It will be the first time for both of us and we are celebrating our 20th anniversary in this trip. It will also be my first time flying so I got all kind of pint up excitement/nervous feelings. Lol. I feel like I'm going to forget something, and the trip will be ruined. How does everyone stay sane? Haha lol

Oops forgot to quote the original post also celebrating their 20th.

Yes, me too about nighttime stuff! Hoping we will be able to go in and see it soon after sunset, then make our way to Tree of Life to see the Awakenings show, then around to our River of Light Dining package area. I would love it if we could still wander into Pandora after ROL but I don't know if CMs will close down that route! Maybe if they add a PM EMH one day we will be able to come there briefly after finishing at another park!

I read that they have Pandora open 2 hours in the evening for resort guests right now and they extended it into August. I am hoping they extend it into September....

Count me in for Sept. DH & I will be at BCV 9/5-15 to celebrate our Anniversary and my birthday. We love Boardwalk - wish F&W still started late Sept because the Boardwalk and EPCOT are going to be packed. For our anniversary 10 yrs ago I arranged a World Showcase Segway tour and lunch at Coral Reef at a table by the aquarium. A diver swam over to us with a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY sign - DH was so surprised - so special! Wish Disney hadn't discontinued the tour and diver but being at Disney is special enough. Hope everyone here has a wonderful trip!

Question concerning ressies in the park before the MNSSHP starts without a party ticket.... in the past we've been able to eat in the park and then leave afterwards even if it's a little bit past 7 (ressie is at 6:10pm)As long as we were in the park well before the party started. Is this still the case? TIA! April

Question concerning ressies in the park before the MNSSHP starts without a party ticket.... in the past we've been able to eat in the park and then leave afterwards even if it's a little bit past 7 (ressie is at 6:10pm)As long as we were in the park well before the party started. Is this still the case? TIA! April
Which restaurant do u have an ADR at 6:10 for? Because 180 days out you couldn't book CRT, BOG, or CP past 6:00. Just recently they opened up booking for these past 6:00 under MNSSHP page. It clearly says you need a ticket.

so we finally worked out the details!!
We are staying at the Poly September 4th thru the 9th. Then we added an extra day at Saratoga Springs. Close to Disney Springs for our final day of shopping.

We plan on doing MNSSHP - not sure what day yet. And now I'm trying to get a ressie at BOG which so far, is not working so well.

Has anyone done the Spirit of Aloha dinner theater show at the Poly? Is it worth the price?
TIA

We plan on doing MNSSHP - not sure what day yet. And now I'm trying to get a ressie at BOG which so far, is not working so well.

I don't know if you use touringplans.com. I have a subscription there and used their reservation finder. Just put in the place/date/time you want and it will automatically check multiple times a day for you, then text/email when there's an opening. I did it for BOG, and one eventually opened up. Love it since it does the work for you! HTH!

So, has anyone heard (seen) any rumors on extended park hours &/or nightly RoL performances being extended through Sept? Crowds in Avatarland have been steady I think & wait times mostly managed by on site guests being able to access the area during extended hours...

Has anyone done the Spirit of Aloha dinner theater show at the Poly? Is it worth the price?
TIA

We have, it's okay. It was a one & done for us - really found the hoop dee do to be better - food, entertainment, etc...

I don't have all the details but DW and I will have some kid free Disney time before and after our Royal Caribbean cruise. One night (9/9) at AKL and two nights (9/15 - 9/16) at Boardwalk. We have 6 people total for the first part and 10 on the second part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter