***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

We leave in 17 days and still no magic bands!!! MDE alerted me over one week ago that they had shipped. Tracking number giving me no info.

Should I call Disney today or be patient?

We leave in 17 days and still no magic bands!!! MDE alerted me over one week ago that they had shipped. Tracking number giving me no info.

I say call; we are 19 days from departure day and got ours middle of last week.

Another question. MK is showing a special ticketed event at 745-9am on September 5th. Anyone know what that may be??

Another question. MK is showing a special ticketed event at 745-9am on September 5th. Anyone know what that may be??

I would totally call. We are at 21 days today and got ours last week, and could track ours after the 2nd day they shipped. I think the 7:45-9am is probably the Early Morning Magic. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic/

Thanks so much for answering my questions!
I did call and the problem has been taken care of. Just hope bands arrive before we leave now!
I didn't know about the early morning magic. Good to know.
You're welcome! I hope you have a magical trip! pixiedust: Get Mickey ready for us as we will be coming just a few days after you :thumbsup2

ok so if the tags come in the Magic bands, I wonder if those of us who are international that pick up our bands at the resort upon check in will still get them. I got my Magic Express yellow tags and the sheet with the bar code on it but no Mickey luggage tags :( I have all the different ones from over the years on my luggage. I wonder if they will come???

ugh...not liking the lull before vacation!! Really nothing to do but wait...sigh...

No lull here. Work is picking up and I am beat down by the end of the day. My partner that tag teams with me on heavy truck transmission jobs is out with a kidney stone. I work on Caterpillar construction equipment so it's 6 days of non stop work when doing it alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!