Offsite and Uber

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any reviews on staying offsite and just ubering back and forth to the parks?

Considering a really short budget trip, and can stay at a nicer hotel for the same price as an onsite value, and figure we could then uber (i know this would add to the cost). Is it easy to uber to and from MK? I am thinking a slight pain because you need to meet the uber at TTC or the Contemporary is that right?

Any other information that may be helpful about ubering from offsite?

Thanks in advance!

We are staying off site for our next trip. I did the math and figured it would be cheaper to rent a car, not to mention giving us a bit more freedom to get around when and where we need to. But then, our plans include Legoland, which is a pretty good jog from the Disney area.

I have used UBER to get back to my Off-site Condo\Resort several times. Yes it can be slightly more expensive (depending on where you are) then renting a car, you may wait longer if you are closing the parks BUT you can have a few drinks at the bars along the Mono Rail then UBER home.

A value resort is good choice since it offers the free shutles to the parks but if your looking off site depending on where your staying might want to check into using the lynx bus they often offer all day passes for like 5 bucks a person you can pay one time and ride all day instead of paying each ride in uber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!