Oga's VS Early hours

Vicki Rickerd

Mouseketeer
Just decided to include Disney during our Feb Florida trip. I cannot get reservations for Oga's on the same day as early magic hours for Hollywood Studios. Having to decide between the 2 would you keep the reservation and visit that day or go on Sunday and wait in line to get into Oga's

Just decided to include Disney during our Feb Florida trip. I cannot get reservations for Oga's on the same day as early magic hours for Hollywood Studios. Having to decide between the 2 would you keep the reservation and visit that day or go on Sunday and wait in line to get into Oga's

Just to avoid any confusion I think you might mean Extra Magic Hours aka EMH (only because there was an extra ticketed event called "Early Morning Magic" for Toy Story Land before Galaxy's Edge opened).

If Oga's is important for your trip, keep the reservation. It's next to impossible to get a walk up reservation But keep checking. I was able to change my reservations to an EMH day a week ago. People are constantly changing plans so you never know what will pop up.

Just to avoid any confusion I think you might mean Extra Magic Hours aka EMH (only because there was an extra ticketed event called "Early Morning Magic" for Toy Story Land before Galaxy's Edge opened).

If Oga's is important for your trip, keep the reservation. It's next to impossible to get a walk up reservation But keep checking. I was able to change my reservations to an EMH day a week ago. People are constantly changing plans so you never know what will pop up.

Yes, that is what I meant. It has been a few years since we have been to WDW. I took your advice and also booked a reservation for the droid depot that morning. I have a lot to learn in a short time since we are only doing 2 days. Since my 2 are older Star Wars is definitely the focus,

Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter