Oh My god!!I Don't know where to begin!!!!!!!!

DisneyToy

Earning My Ears
Ok You Guys!!

Somebody please help me

DS,DH and my self are headed down 11-13 to11-21.WDWand US/IOA

I Dont know what to do, where to go.
I dont knowabout PS if I never been down to know what dinner and or show to PS for.

I am staying at AKL Savannah view, and I wish I could have gone Concierge(sp)!!!Wah wah

I got information over-load and I going to pop!!!
I have been reading and reading since I found this site and I offically have no life!!!!
:earseek:

How should I hit up all the parks

Which dinner and show should I get PS for now and for when I check in

How can I lose 15 pounds!?!?!

i think you should definitely do Liberty Tree Tavern, and Cindy's if you can as far as dinner shows go....

As far as losing weight....I've lost 20 pounds since May 1st, all by cutting out sugar and exercising. It's not so hard when you put your mind to it.....I still eat anything else I want, not like doing Atkins or low carbs....Just no sugar.

Check out the WDW books at the library. That way, you can try before you buy. I personally like the unofficial Guide by Bob Sehlinger. Read that from cover to cover and you will be thoroughly overloaded with WDW trivia. :) Anyway, it's a very fun book to browse through. I love the park tour plans, especially the Dumbo or die in a day plan for the little ones. Very tongue in cheek.

You can try the restaurant board for ideas of the best character meals. Our family favorite is the Land Grill.

As for the 15 pounds, I agree with ladybugz11, watch your diet and exercise. If nothing else, the exercise will help you feel better.

Marie

also try allearsnet.com they have tons of info that will help you out. even dining menues and pricing. have fun. :sunny:

Originally posted by ladybugz11
As far as losing weight....I've lost 20 pounds since May 1st, all by cutting out sugar and exercising.

You lost weight by cutting out exercising?!?!?!?! WHAT'S YOUR DIET PLAN!?!?!?!?! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!! :rotfl:

To DisneyToy:

I'd reccomend you hand your reservation over to Dreams Unlimited. They can be found at www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

They will take care of all of that for you, and best of all, they'll do it for free.

If you'd like to do it yourself, here's a quick lowdown on a few things:

Priority Seatings

Disney has a system that is very similar to a reservation. You call Disney Dining (407-WDW-DINE) and tell them what restaurant you'd like to dine at, and around what time. They'll give you a specific time. You show up at that time, and you're promised the next available table. (They don't guarantee you'll be seated at your time, or within a certain amount of time - just that you're seated next) Most Walt Disney World restaurants will allow you to make Priority Seating arrangements 90 days from the date you want to dine.

TONS more dining information here

What park and when?!

The first thing you need to decide is whether or not you're going to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hour program Disney runs. All guests of Disney's resorts are entitled to enter one of their theme parks an hour before the general public on any given day. The rule of thumb is that the day that hosts extra magic hour will be the busiest. Here's the Extra Magic Hour (sometimes seen as EE [early entry] or EMH on these boards):

Sunday: Magic Kingdom
Monday: Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tuesday: Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday: Epcot
Thursday: Magic Kingdom
Friday: Disney's Animal Kingdom
Saturday: Disney-MGM Studios

If you choose to use EMH privleges, be at the turnstiles no later than 30 minutes prior to opening. Once the crowds start coming in, hop a Disney bus back to your resort to take a break, or go to another park.

If you don't choose to use EMH, be at the turnstile no later than 30 minutes prior to opening.

There's a lot more detailed information in Sehlinger's Unofficial Guide.

Losing Weight

You have about 4 months to lose your weight, and that should be PLENTY of time to do it. I lost 168 pounds over the course of about 18 months. I did it with Weight Watchers. There's a forum here at the DIS called WISH. You can find it
here. It's a great group of supportive people. Everyone uses a different plan, but we're all there for one another. You'll need to find a plan that you can live with.

Have a wonderful trip, and remember that half the fun is in planning! ;) :wave2:

First breath and then keep in mind that there is no right or wrong choice as everything is a matter of preference. What might be an absolute must for some may be a bomb for others.

Also keep in mind that there is NO WAY to do and see everything in one visit. Just relax and remind yourself your suppose to be having fun!

Good luck.

Originally posted by DisneyToy
I have been reading and reading since I found this site and I offically have no life!!!!
:earseek:

Whatever do you mean DisneyToy??!! The rest of of DIS'ers wouldn't know anything about that!! LOL!!! It is a sickness, but a support group all at the same time!! You'll do just fine, SnackyStacky covered everything in excellent detail so I won't add anymore. Just relax and have fun!!:goodvibes

The first time I went I totally overplanned. Itineraries, ps's, the works. I drove everyone nuts. My advice.....relax. Check into your gorgeous hotel, you'll love it. And tackle one park at a time. Don't be so intent on seeing everything that you end up missing everything. You'll have plenty of time to visit all the parks. I know a lot of people like to jump right in and start park hopping but hanging out at your resort and getting familiar with it isn't a bad idea. You are staying at one of the best. The views are great, the food is great and the pool area is beautiful. Then you can head out at night for the fireworks at MK if you have park hoppers. Gives you time to decide what you want to do the next day too. Have a great time!!

Originally posted by SnackyStacky
You lost weight by cutting out exercising?!?!?!?! WHAT'S YOUR DIET PLAN!?!?!?!?! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!! :rotfl:

Funny, funny Dan, I think they meant exercising and cutting out sugar!! Although I'd love a diet that includes cutting out exercising myself, lol!!!

Jules

Keep your eyes on the DIS boards and allearsnet, and spend some time at a bookstore looking at all the possibilities for tourguides (wouldnt buy more than one for dis, and one for the rest of the town). Did you say you'd be checking out SW? If you and your fam are fans of dolphins, penguins etc... you may want to, since you'll be in the area. GL, and HVE FUN (you lucky duck):sunny:

Chef Mickeys is a great interactive dinner or Breakfast. There are lots characters to sign an autograph book....

I second the recommendation for the Unofficial Guide. If your library doesn't have it, it is around $15 at most book stores. It really took my planning to another level and is a great compliment to this forum.

I skimmed all the replies and was suprised that no one reccomended the Hoop Dee Do Review. My whole family Loves that dinner show!!!!!!!!

How I picked what parks to go to. I looked at which one was the busiest for that day. Then I looked at which parks have Early Entry that day often that particular park will get very busy also. Then I chose what ever park was left for example. BTW I got this information from Unofficial Guide and www.allearsnet.com

Sunday busiest park is MGM / Early Entry is MK- so choose AK or Epcot

Monday Busiest is MK and AK/ Early Entry is AK- choose Epcot or MGM

Tuesday Busiest is Epcot and AK/ Early Entry is MGM obvious Choice is MK

Wednesday Busiest is MGM and AK/ Early Entry is Epcot- Choose MK

Thursday Busiest MK/ Early Entry MK- Any other park

Firday Busiest is Epcot/ Early Entry AK- MK or MGM are good choices

Saturday Busiest is AK/ Early Entry is MGM- Choose MK or Epcot

You could also take advantage of EE at one park and hop to another one when it starts to get busy. Hope this info. helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter