Oh no! Where did the wine go? A food and wine dining report. FINAL SwoClassic and Parisian Breakfast

Enjoyed your reviews, thank you for sharing! The classic seems awesome, I would love to do it next year.

We have done the Classic the past 4 years. This past October they moved it inside on Saturday because it was pouring. It was not even close to what it is like outside. I am already booked for this year- here's to hoping it is outdoors! I had no problem with the wine pours though!

We have done the Classic the past 4 years. This past October they moved it inside on Saturday because it was pouring. It was not even close to what it is like outside. I am already booked for this year- here's to hoping it is outdoors! I had no problem with the wine pours though!

So glad to hear this. We attended the Saturday inside Classic (our first) and did not enjoy it all that much. Sounds like maybe it's worth giving another shot in the future in hopes of better weather!

So glad to hear this. We attended the Saturday inside Classic (our first) and did not enjoy it all that much. Sounds like maybe it's worth giving another shot in the future in hopes of better weather!

I can' t Imagine what it's like inside. Other than the bubbles lounge, which was a cool little room inside, everything outside is electric. You hear the band going. The breeze is blowing. People are rustling around and laughing. It's really like one big outdoor party. I hope you give it another try.

Niki- have you ever done the Sunday Bubbles Brunch? I just signed up and I'm hoping it's as awesome as it sounds. We loved Narcoossees brunch and the CG Brunch- just wondering if this stands up to them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter