Oh tag Faeires, a small moment of your time, please

mickeyfan1

<font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lorix2

..it's okay, the fairies don't play with me either
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap, Clap, clap,

Oh wonderous tag faeries, please, please, please look kindly upon our friends who remain (the horror of it all) tagless. They will believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh most magical tag fairies, please work your magic for those who believe....and maybe you can get a treat?

I believe, I believe, I believe..............Oh, how I wish someday soon I'll receive a tag by those wonderful fairies!!!

clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif

I believe in you tag fairies! Please come and visit them soon!

Oh I'm so excited!!! I believe and look what happened...... I was tagged!! :teeth: Thank you tag fairies!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter