Oh the rainbow of slushies.

JLVermillion

Food & Wine Festival Forever
What are the best Slushy style drinks throughout WDW.

For myself
A) The light yellow flavors of the Sultans Colada in Morocco
B) The stylish orange GM Slushy in France

Are there anymore out there?

The Grey Goose Lemon slushie is my to-die-for favorite!!!

During F&W the Torched Cherry Colada was fantastic and worthy of a 2nd sample.

Last trip we had a Yak Attack in DAK I will definitely have another of those (or 2) when we return in 34 days!!!

We return May 6th , I was there for F&W and did not see the Torched Cherry. What country was it represented in, and I wonder if they serve it somewhere. OOOHHHH my goodness that just sounds yummmy.

If I recall correctly it was in Puerto Rico. And it was de-lish-ous!!!! :)

We will be back on May 11.....and another slushie I can't wait for is a strawberry margarita in Mexico!

If I recall correctly it was in Puerto Rico. And it was de-lish-ous!!!! :)

We will be back on May 11.....and another slushie I can't wait for is a strawberry margarita in Mexico!

I forgot about those in Mexico yum. We will be there May 6th through May 14th at BWV:woohoo:

I am going to try the cherry in Puerto Rico when we are there for F&W this Nov..... can not wait for that one.

You know what would make a wonderful Slushy is the Welsh Dragon at the Rose & Crown.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter