Ohana Breakfast or Ohana Dinner?

dadster

Earning My Ears
We love the Ohana Breakfast with Lilo and StitcH

BUT I keep hearing that the dinner may be even better. Would love to get some input?

Hector

Thanks

My family always has dinner there twice every vacation. We used to do the breakfast once every trip but with Stitch just being outside now we have dropped it from out list.

My family always has dinner there twice every vacation. We used to do the breakfast once every trip but with Stitch just being outside now we have dropped it from out list.

We've always loved breakfast there - Stitch is my children's favorite. He was still inside in April - was he moved permanently to "outside"? We are going back over the holidays, and it is always our farewell breakfast the morning we head home.

We've done both and we like both, but tend to do dinner more often. We like the dinner food offerings and the whole atmosphere. I'm not happy that Lipoa is no longer performing at dinner and we haven't experienced it without her yet. I just made an ADR for Ohana in May so we will see.

We always do dinner when we're there. We've done breakfast once, and since we're staying at Poly we'll do breakfast on our next trip too. The breakfast is fun, but it's typical breakfast fare. You're there for the characters. The dinner is good food (of course, you'll hear from those who say it's awful too) and a unique experience.

Did the breakfast last time we were there,this time will do dinner. We are going to try Kona for breakfast next trip

I just had dinner there for the first time and it was hands down the best meal of our trip!

WE LOVE dinner. Never done breakfast yet though - we're not big on character meals and the menu seems to be normal breakfast food. hat said, my niece and her family LOVE breakfast and say it's their favourite. They've never done dinner before though.

We did not like our breakfast at all last trip but I’m taking a chance on dinner for our next trip because the reviews are so good.

You said it was a good use of 1 credit. I just was saying I thought Norway was a good use of one credit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!