'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

Well if we see ya out and about I will definitely stop and say HI!!

Yes please do! If you'd like to meet up one day just let me know!
I don't really have the time to start a PTR for that trip but if you let me know your park schedule is for the days we overlap I can tell you if we will be in the same park!
We will be at the Beach Club.

Last edited:

Yes please do! If you'd like to meet up one day just let me know!
I don't really have the time to start a PTR for that trip but if you let me know your park schedule is for the days we overlap I can tell you if we will be in the same park!
We will be at the Beach Club.

I just started a pre trip report that has the parks we will be at... maybe we will cross each other’s paths on one of the days!!

Finally back to try to finish your TR. HAve to hurry up and quote since the Dis is getting ready to go down for the night.

my dad was rushed to the hospital with kidney failure.
Oh no

He is now at a rehab center and on a new treatment of radiation combined with hormone pills. He is doing much better than when he was first admitted but he still has a long road ahead.
Thank Goodness I more than understand the stress this causes. Best wishes.

TL8srsazL4a72MzXJpHtLK7RBIhadUc_UWczcx40rePK0A_1NDHez6GYF2lzhZx0vVEGJQeXZRQDQpzlDyr_VHA2m67wwxMRzNixOcQLCxDPoxpj-0Fh3NGc9TjtXvFYL8vXVyS0gkhicxSjJYHA-eKmyfSrv8efb6ssOxTghj98fvPLYsrWdJZ8XTPUVAt1G7jAlKtHYySdER8XCOVryl1SKnh-YluSeZXYINn0_gQBn-Js_2b-YYlKFHbMNyy7RuEkBXUPhCWHGsShcfb3ltVPoDBZ6qTO0YgNkm6iox4h5MGYD3fFeIISeUzL8chrt8vqsh-dzL_zi4AdmgoV8QaCPkBMrbrRtOhiDF7GVa31KD6rZCsbmNnRX5CYhAFQYMz6gbHN06MAOLkpWeaOaH7iFFv3y8CuMngTuc59tSBbdEkNUj9dBIhm3927LdA-uJhzE3UvbufDnr82CiDniUMm6W4OHQdyuXXOjjzsFu7HpwRsKmMipcaE-19qI4gQbPy2oQzifNxRcOsGsKdOEj0plfDG02SgEwUwNDFwTaaf3ci_JFNrZulWdxdMCvfNIpesjWurNw4zURLs2YMuhfAYDsIi73weXlh6vCW4=w825-h550-no

And Cinderella's leaving her ball...hope she didn't forget her glass slipper!

Zg7hK98YCSRUEt_tMo8KkpqiaxEmzwXBsmDpoAb6A9h3Nwxkp4IiNTWVegq9253bqKGwQttZ4QEgqcflr3iWEHmsAasnyvLx6UdKpehjdOosZwH8AMyz8IWV64Z6a5afWUX3_y-8TwowWZmDTGNXTtC62Loy3XKvxKNA3QrNuVyUeMVuKZPRUz9mnLXDy2roNYUhxTRxJZ1wcF0keo6vGF-u6B33R0Z-zZK8U6RWjon38ec5nB_vtFB8B76k5x9Q8TtowR-xIJX8oRye8PPfpmiCrsn3Y8Xhp5W5nS0-clq5eJMO90zkSvKPShP29IqhTCX007VRIIwFM-NI5k88x0rSPl563ZIMPQ9Wqad0xYnVmFDlVfPVMDhc5oYq6dt3GcS8p8NkOqIQeFTVIxLp2thr8NXUdMbXMI3r2MYoh_Gsc9rbL7q17rtcokzcf24wxctkIoR0T30yiMUh-rT7gOjTE96Me2KNxvEq1_qClO2RK9yD7-iIgaOxHubpi4EOUhZMQpOnawuEIyAetwt8lDI2DaQVxErpJJ6OjeTelSHsr4nCMtxB3WsYeGbd1ghjUbsEJDf9GroiFNwmCSvvgN6mK2daaK3Vy1SRtzSw=w825-h550-no

They look amazing! I really hope Eva and Caylee decided they want to do it one year!
Yes they do look amazing and those are great photo's with such sincere smiles.

Right before lunch I had a very special DISMeet! @MeghanEmily and I had been texting and we were going to meet up in Fantasyland.
Yay Meghan Emily, I love her new do to.

an update on our dad - he is back home now and has been for almost a week! He is feeling much better.
So happy to hear this. Is he still doing good?

And Chunkysis brought her glow sticks which she brings on every trip...because she is 12. :laughing:
How fun

I planned the most challenging trip of my life. 15 of us came and survived Disney in the worst summer heat. We had great meals, the best rides, watched fun shows, took a ton of pictures, and most importantly we all got to spend quality time together (as well as apart doing our own thing). It was a wonderful vacation that we will be talking about for years to come. Or at least until the next one!
You should be very proud of your self this has been a very special fun filled family vacay.

I'll be back to finish up the last of your TR next week. ENjoy the weekend

I just started a pre trip report that has the parks we will be at... maybe we will cross each other’s paths on one of the days!!

OK! I will check it out. Do you have a link? It's not in your signature.

Finally back to try to finish your TR. HAve to hurry up and quote since the Dis is getting ready to go down for the night.

Aww you're so sweet to want to finish this report.

Thank Goodness I more than understand the stress this causes. Best wishes.

So happy to hear this. Is he still doing good?

Thank you, he is doing much better than he was before. He was really in bad shape for a good month, then slowly got better. He started on a new drug program because chemo wasn't working. But he's been in and out of doctors for the past year, and he's looking better and doing normal things but he's not at 100%. The new drug was initially working very well but it doesn't seem as effective any more. His hormone levels are not where they should be so he's going to get another drug soon. Fingers crossed this one works.

You should be very proud of your self this has been a very special fun filled family vacay.

I'll be back to finish up the last of your TR next week. ENjoy the weekend

Thank you so much for reading Glenda! I had a great time planning this trip but luckily the next one is not for a while, LOL.
Hope you had a great weekend too! :)

Su-Lynn I always enjoy reading your TR's. I love your writing style and your sense of humor. Thanks for taking the time to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!