ok 2 questions....please help!

Stephieann

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>Oh no....he is M
Question 1

Does anyone had any samples of birthday designs with the disney princess on it?

Question 2

How do you get the glitter on your pictures? i saw on the post "i finally made a design" that she had tinker bells out fit glittery. How do i do that?

Stephie - If you check out Julia & Nicks Mom link in her siggie, I'm sure you will find lots of princess birthday designs. Triplefigs prob. has a some too. Or Ladylucca. Go here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892887 and search through the designs.

Regarding the tink design, that glitter is in the graphic. It's not real glitter.

my link is in my signature and I have a zillion princess birthday designs

some people have bought shirts and added glitter to them - to get the glittery look - but when the design you saw is printed it will not look like glitter -

Tammi67 said:
Regarding the tink design, that glitter is in the graphic. It's not real glitter.
yes i understand that but i like the way that looks. i would like to add that to some of my gifs. how do you do that?

Just had to say Go Dogs! My DH, Brother, BIL, and SIL are all State Grads. I'm from Greenville.

TravelinGal said:
I just did this princess birthday design - I am happy to edit the text to say whatever you want.

PrincessBirthday.jpg

I found the princesses on a desktop wallpaper site - thought the soft image was so pretty...

That is very pretty.

Oh, now that is really neat with the real-life picture in there. I like way you put her.

TravelinGal said:
Forgot to mention I can put a picture in the image too -

(I used a picture of a friends DD for this one)

PrincessBirthday2.jpg
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter