Ok any techies....wifi printer with switched provider issue...

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
I have a Canon MX410 wireless printer that I have had for bunch of years now. Was with Frontier as my internet/cable/phone provider. I would print from the 2 computers in our home no problem. Almost immediately after selecting "print", the printing would begin. Now, just 2 days ago I switched to Comcast/ xfinity. Better price, faster internet speeds, yada, yada...connected wifi printer to new network today. All seems well....used the WPS button on new router and did the easy set up on printer...found network, entered password and shows connected just fine. When I check signal strength and link quality from printer, it shows 100%. Now however, when I select "print", it takes forever to begin printing, to the point that I get a message and pop up in bottom right of screen that printer is not responding after almost 1 1/2 minutes. About 20 seconds after that, the document prints. All I did was change providers and connect printer to new network...any ideas why I am now waiting almost 2 minutes for document to begin printing?

I was just fixing to say that upgrading needed to be done prior to driver installs so that they could "adjust".

Good call Jimmy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!