Ok I am getting very....

kikakeko

Mouseketeer
FRUSTRATED!!!!

Ok I feel a little bit better now that I have said that.

I got my paper (off of ebay thanks to the tip from Julia's and Nick's mom) and now when I am printing these beautiful designs they are getting cut off on the sides and bottoms...

I will figure this out I am a MOTHER for goodness sake I can do anything right LOLLOLLOL

You all are awesome- I think I am going to be addicted pretty soon though. I am so excited to see these when I get done.

I had a similar type of frustration when I first printed a couple of designs. I fought with my printer from 10 pm until 2 am one night trying to figure it out. :confused3 :sad: :furious:
It turned out it was the software that was screwing me up and not the printer. The next morning I opened and printed my designs with a different software and had no problems. :yay:

Maybe your situation is similar! Regardless, I feel your pain . . . hang in there and figure it out. It will be so worth it in the end (and you'll be considered SUPER MOM!!!)

Good Luck!! :goodvibes

I do not have a design program as of now (I just found this board, and yes I could kick myself for not seeing it before) but what I have done so far is...

download/copy/ what ever it takes to use a design done by one of the members (see the links they give in the sticky)

place the design in microsoft word and is shows up as a picture, then I size that picture to fit what I need. And then I print it up on plain paper in the lights inks setting I can so as not to use a lot of ink. If it looks like what I want I print it on the transfer paper.

You know I just thaught that you all may do this already and that I am typing just for practice. Well, maybe this helps someone.

Have a Great Disney Day

I print most of mine from Word also. I use the print preview button and it shows how the design should look when printed on a page. That way if it is too big or not on the page right you can adjust it before you print it.
Hope this helps.

julia & nicks mom said:
I definatley think word is the best place to print from!!!!!

That's a great tip! I never would have thought to use Word for printing images, but I can see that it would be the best for preview, etc.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter