~Ok, I Got One For Ya, AP Program And Magical Express?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
ok, 2 days ago I booked my "Best Rate Program" room at the BC Dec 16th-Dec 25th.

now, I fly in Dec 16th then off via ME to the BC.(I am flying in from Boston)
then, my DD is flying in from JFK Dec 22nd.(I know she is eligable for ME also)

oh, both flying back from MCO to BOS on Dec 25th (this end not a problem)

and I want to do my "Magical Express" end of my trip, but do not know if the AP system is going to be able to do the different airports/different times end of it.?? does anyone have an exeriances with this yet?
thanks

I'm pretty sure I read somewher that you can call CRO and they will note it for you.

disneyworld! said:
and I want to do my "Magical Express" end of my trip, but do not know if the AP system is going to be able to do the different airports/different times end of it.?? does anyone have an exeriances with this yet? thanks

disneyworld! --

Call 407-939-7675 and they are supposed to be able to help you set it up. Got the phone # from the AP site when I booked my rooms. Check your confirmation papers, I bet it is on there there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter