Ok, I know it’s been a while but...

mgsmom

DIS Veteran
The 2100 loop is camping now? I just booked the cabins and was going to request it...

The 2100 loop is camping now? I just booked the cabins and was going to request it...

Keep in mind that in your Fort History Books.... :teacher:

2100 was added as a CAMPING LOOP in the 1976 - 1977 Fort expansion which added MANY camping loops (700-2100) and the Meadow TP and Bike Barn among other things. At some point (I don't know when) it was converted to cabins but was converted BACK in the timeframe given above because of the higher demand for campsites (relative to cabin to demand). When they rolled out the cabins for the conversion, the old camping utility stumps were still there. A poetic justice in my opinion that it has reverted back to its original intent.

Bama Ed

That is cool to know.
Last time, we were in 2100 and our camping friends got 1100, so it was perfect!
Any other major changes I might not have heard in the last 5 years? Did they build on top of the old River Country?

Yes, building new resort "Reflections" on site of old River Country. Building new barn for horses as the new resort is on top of Tri Circle D as well as the old site for pony rides.

Oh yeah. New "old" beach is opened back up since bungalows will be built on the old Clemintines Beach.

Pizza "loose name" still available. You can try to eat it, or use it in self defense if needed.

Bus drivers are STILL best source of information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter