OK - need suggestions for one day!

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
OK - we'll be going this December, but only have one day (we are doing a Disney Cruise, and it's two families, so coordinaing schedules is tough!)

We will be arriving before opening and leaving to get back to the Dolphin to return a rental car by 3.

We have two small kids, so thrill rides aren't a priority. We definitely want to fit in Nick ay USF and as much of IOA as possible.

So what are your suggestions? What's a good book to get (I feel I'll get a quick answer to that - but tell me the title and where to get it!)?

How long should it take to drive back from Universal?

You be needing Kelly Monaghans' "Ultimate Guide" book. (need some help Dis'ers!)
I know it's the most popular book available, they sell it in the parks even. I know that doesn't help you now though! Sorry!
Guess all I can do is....BUMP!
Jim

You're not giving it much time...but, if it is early december you should be okay for IOA, but I would take the VIP tour because you would see the rides, and at least one show in five hours.

The nick thing will cost you extra, so, if your kids are young and under 56 inches, you'll see more at USF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter