Ok Who is going to the big event

Who wants to come to my house and sit down with my parents to convince them that going to this big August shindig would be a good idea???

Any takers???

:jester:

I WANNA GO!!!

I will be going to the August Pin Event. My first solo trip to WDW - just pins >> no DH no DD no worries >> Hakuna Matata!!

~Nancy~

We just got the 4 day resident pass so if there aren't any restrictions then I'm there!

OK, Nancy how did you work out the no kids? I have a 2 year old and end up at the playground instead of looking at pins....boo hoo....lol
Holycow

I'm going, Shirley -- and I can't wait to meet you! Keep working on it Peoplemover, I know you can talk 'em into it.

Looking forward to the big event...I'll be there Aug 10-13.

and of course Mr. Peachident will be there, hehe. i sort of have no choice. what more can i ask for, a huge 4 day pin event with lots of pins and turn right around and heading to disneyland,:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"ALL HAIL THE PEACH"

Mr. Peachident
mike

My Mom is watching my 4 year old DD from when I leave Wednesday until Friday night when DH picks her up after work. DH then has her until Sunday night when I get home. It will be DH's 1st time alone with her for any long period of time. Maybe he'll get a clue what it's like to be with her all day, every day. He gets an education and I get a WDW pin trip -- who got the better end of that deal?!?

;)

~Nancy~

Good for you Nancy.
We thought we might be able to go to the August meet, but when we put down all the costs on paper, it doesn't look good. We are going to Disneyana at the Disneyland Hotel on Sept 3rd, so we are going to skip the August Meet at WDW-Epcot.
Hope all of you have fun and come back with some good traders.

We are going and I can't wait. There will be six of us and we will be there 8-7-01/8-14-01. :)

We are heading down also. Actually we go every August so the pins were just the icing on the cake.

Heading to BWI 8/8 to 8/14. My DS and his friend will be there but I will be pinning solo. Bringing my travel alarm clock for that overnight sleep in the parking lot

I just got back home last night from WDW but I am ready for the pin event! I'll be there Aug. 8- Aug. 12

Hi guys just made tenative ressies for the August event.

Saying tenative because of health reasons.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Yikes and John is coming. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

no dh, no ds (3 of them)....just me and my friends....my dh is cringing already. i told him this would be the most expensive birthday present he's given me to date. any other august birthdays out there???

Oh NO! Is John still ill or did you come down with something? we'll *ALL* be there. How did you get another "time" off?!?YIPEE fun for all.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :
Gee Whiz Kathryn didn't know I was sick??????

Maybe you have me confused with someone else.
We will be down there and hope to meet ALL our friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter