Okay, I'm confused all over again--Help please!

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
From another thread: "Looks like it is a much better deal to buy now than wait a month - you get 2007 points, developer points and a better price."

So, the developers points are different from 07 points? :confused3

If I buy 100 points before 2/28 (take the $8 discount rather than the developers points), with an Oct UY, do I get 100 points on 10/1/07?

Just when I think I've got all the ins and outs covered, I'm back to square one:dance3: --maybe it's a good thing my guide hasn't returned my call yet!!;)

Yes the developer points are different from AKV points. AKV points cannot be used until Sep 1st so the developer points give you something to use in the meantime. They expire in 7 months. If you would prefer to save money rather than get short-term points, then go for the $8/pt incentive. In both cases, your first real AKV points will be Oct '07 points.

Thanks, LisaS!

So, assuming we get all the paperwork done, we could Try to make an AKV ressie for November '07 on 5/16?

Thanks, LisaS!

So, assuming we get all the paperwork done, we could Try to make an AKV ressie for November '07 on 5/16?

Yes. I'll have a March use year, and I'll get my '07 points, so I plan on a Nov. ressie with them. I will NOT have developer points though.

Yes! AKV owners can start making reservations on 5/16 using their AKV points for travel dates no earlier than Sep 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter