OKW grocery fax number???

jakal

Earning My Ears
I'm going to OKW for the first time in two weeks, can't wait! I've read on the boards here that I can order groceries in advance from the OKW little grocery and have them in my room when I arrive. How do I do this? I will primarily need perishables and if I could order them in advance, that would be great! I'm ordering some things through Netgrocer and unfortunately, a grocery stop is not an option on the way in as we're staying in AS our first night.

Thanks,
Chris in Michigan

Grocery orders may be faxed to MS at 1-407-566-3939 for all DVC resorts. There is an order form, which has been included in VM or the guidebook in the past, which may be filled out and faxed. I assume that MS can fax the order form to you. There is a $1.00 service charge added to orders.

The order may also be mailed to:

DVC Member Services
200 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747

Maybe a stupid questions, but......I will be at Old Key West in the spring (not a DVC member); can we also use the grocery service (even if there is an additional charge)? If so, how would I get a copy of the list? Thanks

That's a good question and I don't know the answer. You can call the resort directly at 1-407-827-7700 and ask about grocery delivery. I suspect it is available to all guests.

Please let us know what you find out!

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter