OKW internet usage

disneymiss

Mouseketeer
:cool1: anyone know how to go about getting the internet usage at OKW and the cost?? Also what msn phone number do you use so that you do not have to pay long distance......anyone out there know, Will be leaving tomorrow,

thanks Cheri

Broadband connection is available in all villas at OKW- cost is $9.95 per 24 hour period. They will supply a network cable if you don't have one with you.

Dialup connection is also possible - there is a dataport on every phone. Cost is $0.35 per call for DVC Members ($0.75 for others).

Your ISP should have local numbers available- basically do a search for Orlando numbers and then verify that it is a local number by checking the list in the front of the phone book. Usually, Kissimmee numbers are NOT local- so look for Reedy Creek, Lake Buena Vista and Orlando numbers.

Enjoy!

WebmasterDoc said:
Broadband connection is available in all villas at OKW- cost is $9.95 per 24 hour period. They will supply a network cable if you don't have one with you.

Dialup connection is also possible - there is a dataport on every phone. Cost is $0.35 per call for DVC Members ($0.75 for others).

Your ISP should have local numbers available- basically do a search for Orlando numbers and then verify that it is a local number by checking the list in the front of the phone book. Usually, Kissimmee numbers are NOT local- so look for Reedy Creek, Lake Buena Vista and Orlando numbers.

Enjoy!

thank you for the info :love1: now by villas do you mean all rooms including studios?? :bounce: please say yes, or I will have to spend all my time at MK doing VMK there...... :rotfl2:

Yes, it's available in the studios. I was in BWV in a studio for the past 5 days. Broadband was available, but I chose to use dial-up. Cost me $2.10 for 6 calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter