OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

We are thinking of staying here on points in 11-19. Will all of the rooms be updated by then? I'm not thrilled with most of the buildings without elevators.
If you mean Bldg 11 through 19, 11 through 14 are near Hospitality House booking category. 15 through 19 are other. None of these have an elevator. Renovations won't be done until 2019.

If you mean Bldg 11 through 19, 11 through 14 are near Hospitality House booking category. 15 through 19 are other. None of these have an elevator. Renovations won't be done until 2019.

I meant we are going in Nov. 2019. We are trying to decide between OKW and BC/YC.

We've never found that to be a problem. For those with problems walking, about 1/3rd of the rooms are on the sound floor.
We like the ground floor, too, or even the second floor at times. But not the third (and it seems we always get the third floor when it's the three of us instead of just the two of us) - only a few certain buildings have a third floor with units other than the upper floor of the Grand Villa.

We like the ground floor, too, or even the second floor at times. But not the third (and it seems we always get the third floor when it's the three of us instead of just the two of us) - only a few certain buildings have a third floor with units other than the upper floor of the Grand Villa.

LOL I request top floor. Oh sure I regret it after the grocery run but suck it up.

36 days until our holiday :) we’re staying at OKW (cash through Disney UK) and I’ve already done online check-in. Will our building/ room number show up on the MDE app before we physically arrive at OKW? If so, what time/day might we expect to see it? Thank you :) :)

I came to realize during my last trip that 3rd floor rooms are probably not the best idea for me. 2nd floor is good!

36 days until our holiday :) we’re staying at OKW (cash through Disney UK) and I’ve already done online check-in. Will our building/ room number show up on the MDE app before we physically arrive at OKW? If so, what time/day might we expect to see it? Thank you :) :)
Probably not until later on in the day of your arrival.

Booked for May 12-17th 2019 first time at OKW trying to decide best place to request a room. Mom has an ECV. We would like to be close to transportation and a refillable drink station. Don't necessarily have to be close to HH unless that's where the only drink station is?

Booked for May 12-17th 2019 first time at OKW trying to decide best place to request a room. Mom has an ECV. We would like to be close to transportation and a refillable drink station. Don't necessarily have to be close to HH unless that's where the only drink station is?
Refillable mugs and OKW don't work so well. We just fill up our refrigerator with our own sodas that we buy at the store for a lot less (Publix BOGO usually or WD twofer). There is really only one refill station at Goods To Go with refills available a the Turtle Shack when it is open (I think you have to ask for a refill there, but don't hold me to that). With an ECV you'll want to request a first floor villa.

I really want to stay in a renovated room for the end of November 2018 and hopefully close to transportation. Any suggestions? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter