OKW Photos

cubgirl78

Mouseketeer
Hi all! This will be our first time staying at OKW (in December 2012) and I was wondering if anyone had updated renovation pics or has stayed since they did the upgrades? Is the entire property renovated? Just curious! Also, any building locations we should request?
We've stayed at BWV for the past 4 years and it's filled up for 1st week of Dec already, so we are hoping we like OKW too! Thanks!!:)

Hi cubgirl78, you will love Old Key West :love: Here are some pictures of a renovated studio from last April :cloud9:

Two queen size beds :
IMG_5403.jpg

Kitchenette area:
IMG_5404.jpg

View of the canal from building 45:
IMG_5402.jpg

Here are some pictures of a renovated 1 bedroom:

King size bed:
IMG_5385.jpg

Kitchen with TV in cabinet facing living room:
IMG_5395.jpg

Living room with sleeper sofa and twin size sleeper chair:
IMG_5392.jpg

Balcony view in building 46:
IMG_5396.jpg

Old Key West is so relaxing and I found the bus service to be terrific :woohoo:

Oh how I miss that view. We were in building 45 also. Facing that canal was the best view we have ever had. I love OKW. I swear I could live there. LoL

Darn it now I want to cancel my BWV resv in March and reschedule at OKW. I LOVE OKW and the reno looks great.! Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter