OKW Pictures

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
Someone on the Resort board is asking about in-room jacuzzis. Now, I know we've had lots of pictures of the bathrooms (we DVC'ers are probably the only ones who take beauty shots of our bathrooms). ;) But, I can't find any of the OKW shots when I need them. Anyone got a suggestion?

That's perfect. You've also got some very beautiful shots in there of the rainbows and sunsets!

Thanks for posting the pics. Made me lonesome to go "home". We plan to use the pedestal sink and shabby chic distressed paint look in our new house because we like it at OKW so much!

I especially liked the picture of the Mickey topiary. Our room was just one floor above it when we were at WDW in March.

Great photos, DVC-94!

Here are a few more <a href="http://disneydoc.homestead.com/OKWint2.html">OKW photos.</a>

I'm home sick and I've never been home! Only 27 days, 12 hours 45 mins til it's time to go! ;)

Thanks for the great pictures!

Cheryl :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter