OKW room request

Marv_barr

Mouseketeer
We are staying in a one bedroom at OKW and we are not in the hospitality house booking category. What is the next best room request to get us as close to the hospitality house as possible?
TIA

We always request Peninsular Rd. And near transportation. That usually puts us very close to boat dock side of Hospitality House.

No matter where you are at OKW, you can get on the first available bus and get off at the HH (which is the last stop for all the busses). One time the driver drove past the HH and left the resort, apparently because the bus was full. So now I always ask if the bus will stop at the HH when I board.

Which buildings have elevators? One of our group will have ankle surgery and be confined to a scooter during our trip. Thanks

Just jumping in here, but can anyone tell me if there is a certain areas where the "dedicated 2 bed villas" are? I have 8 adults and I really don't want a lock-off situation. (we need the extra door access) Thanks

Just jumping in here, but can anyone tell me if there is a certain areas where the "dedicated 2 bed villas" are? I have 8 adults and I really don't want a lock-off situation. (we need the extra door access) Thanks
If you need the extra door access, you want a lockoff. If you don't need an additional door to the outside, you want a dedicated. At OKW, you won't get the small balcony off the second bedroom in the dedicated. But you'll get an extra closet and sink in the second bedroom (dedicated). Lockoff will give you the small balcony and the kitchenette. Both will give you two queen beds in the second bedroom (all second bedrooms at OKW have two queen beds). There are dedicated and lockoff in multiple buildings.

Which buildings have elevators? One of our group will have ankle surgery and be confined to a scooter during our trip. Thanks
62, 63 and 64 have elevators. Make sure you note on your reservation that you need the elevator for medical reasons. Otherwise, you'll need a ground floor villa so the scooter won't sit out in the rain.

With 8 adults, you should request to be in Building 30 or higher. That way you will have the second door to the master bath thru the laundry room.

62, 63 and 64 have elevators. Make sure you note on your reservation that you need the elevator for medical reasons. Otherwise, you'll need a ground floor villa so the scooter won't sit out in the rain.
Thanks. We have a GV booked. Are any of them on a ground floor?

Only Bldg 48 has a ground floor GV. It is considered HCA. If you do get one of the elevator buildings, the second floor of the GV is not HCA. There isn't a door from the outside on the second floor of the GV.

Only Bldg 48 has a ground floor GV. It is considered HCA. If you do get one of the elevator buildings, the second floor of the GV is not HCA. There isn't a door from the outside on the second floor of the GV.
Thank you so much. I did put in for a medical request with member services just now.

Only the master and the sofa bed a sleeper chair are on the 1st floor. There are 2 Bathrooms on that main floor. The other 2 BR and 2 bathrooms will require walking up the steps to the 2nd floor of the unit.

With 8 adults, you should request to be in Building 30 or higher. That way you will have the second door to the master bath thru the laundry room.

Thanks for the info! I'll put that on my room request. I really want that second door to the master bath!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter