OKW studio nicest view

The Jackal

DIS Veteran
We are going down at the end of the month. Does anyone know of a studio with a nice view?

Last edited:
Top floor has the better view, the lower get blocked by the plantings and trees. HH is a booking class, if you don't have that booked, most other locations are about the same, just request top floor.

OKWmapcolor.jpg

I like to request a water view at OKW. You can also request a canal view.

We've only stayed in studios a few times at OKW (usually 1 BRs), but building 36, top floor, had a nice view.

Our OKW studio water view was mainly foliage with a little water further out. We love sitting our a DVC balcony, but didn't like sitting on the OKW studio balcony. Both of the 1BR portion of our lockoff (on our left) and the dedicated 2BR on our left had direct views of our balcony. I felt like we were under a microscope as even at night their living room lights shown on our balcony. BTW, I had to lean over the railing to get this view.

OKW Studio 3532
DSCN6475.jpg

Most studios are at the ends of the buildings. Close to A.C. units, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!