OKW where is the rundisney bus stop?

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
Just got bumped from AKL to OKW and am wondering where the bus stop is. Does the internal bus run early on race days or does the Rundisney bus stop in several places?

I can only give you my SSR experience...they had one stop and one stop only. We just walked over to the stop area, so I don't know about the internal bus there.

Bumped from a normal room at AKL to a villa at OKW? If so, IMO, nice!

I stayed at OKW for the ToT 10 miler in 2013 and the RunDisney bus stopped at the 'main' lobby building only.

I can only give you my SSR experience...they had one stop and one stop only. We just walked over to the stop area, so I don't know about the internal bus there.

Bumped from a normal room at AKL to a villa at OKW? If so, IMO, nice!
Thx. I had a studio at AKL and was told today that it will be under construction. So they switched me to OKW in a 1 bedroom plus a $100/night resort credit. So extremely happy about that but now just hoping that we get a room semi near the bus stop!

Did they give you an idea of what sort of room? Hospitality House is the closest to the main bus stop. For dvc that's a bookable category but I don't know how it works for cash type reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!