OMG!!!! Get a load of this all you HM fans!!!

tallpkb

"Life is uncertain...eat dessert first!"
Okay, so a friend of mine has a Disneyland web page (Visionsfantastic.com), so he gets invited to all the DL media events. This weekend is a 2 day media event because of the opening of the Halloween stuff. SO TODAY, AT AROUND 6AM (still dark out) HE GETS TO INTERVIEW A GHOST INSIDE (YES, INSIDE!!) THE HAUNTED MANSION BALLROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: How freakin cool is that?????

Will there be video? This sounds incredible!

There is an old advertisment/radio commercial for the opening of HM many years ago. They interviewed many of the happy haunts. I love it!

There are problems with the ustream, but once it's worked out, I'll post the link. I don't think he could record the ballroom thing (not sure tho), but all his other 'haunts' will be! Stay tuned!

Awesome! It looks like the interview will be posted after the weekend. Thank you for sharing this! I am going to keep checking back on their ustream page for the videos. :)

I just saw one of these ghost interviews on our local news channel - I guess many different media people are doing the same thing as your friend today.

It was...probably not as cool as you think it will be as a viewer. Maybe for the interviewer it will be cool because they get to go inside the ride and walk around, but it translated as kind of hokey on camera. Then again, maybe it was just because the person from my local channel doing the interviewing of the ghost was really lame and didn't really seem to 'get' the whole Haunted Mansion Holiday/Jack & Sally thing!!

Anyway, what a cool experience for your friend!

Sniff. We here at the DIS Unplugged didn't get an invitation to the media event.... I guess I need to make a phone call. I was there Saturday, too....:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter