OMG! Giordano's on Restaurant.com

Giordano's just filed for bankruptcy. They said their restaurant operations will continue as normal, but if I bought a coupon, I'd plan on using it soon.

"According to documents served up Wednesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Chicago, Giordano’s sought Chapter 11 protection along with 32 affiliates. In court papers, Giordano’s said it has “an urgent and immediate need for cash to continue to operate.”

If they quit accepting them, one can always e-mail Restaurant.com to get a credit issued.

Giordano's just filed for bankruptcy. They said their restaurant operations will continue as normal, but if I bought a coupon, I'd plan on using it soon.

"According to documents served up Wednesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Chicago, Giordano’s sought Chapter 11 protection along with 32 affiliates. In court papers, Giordano’s said it has “an urgent and immediate need for cash to continue to operate.”

According to the Chicago Sun-Times the cash flow problems stem from real estate investments, not restaurant operations.

I noticed today that Giordano's is no longer on Restaurant.com. Looked in both the certificates to buy and gift redemption site. Has anyone used a certificate there lately? Are they still accepting them. I have a few in our account and planning to go there the first week of September. I will probably call the restaurant to confirm that they are still accepting them but wondering if anyone has any first hand experience.

Edited to Add: Oops, didn't see this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter