OMG -- You Have Got To Read Regina's "B-Word" Blog...

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
It is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever read!!! Regina -- you truly have a gift. :thumbsup2

Thank you for giving me the biggest laugh since they day I tried to pull on pantyhose inside a motorhome that closely resembled a toaster oven!

I love reading her blogs as well! But conversing with her in person is much more exciting! She is definitely the funniest person I know.:cutie:

SO FUNNY!!! Reminds me of the time I decided to wear pantyhose on a crosscountry flight...that was a GREAT idea come bathroom time, as you can imagine and that was before I had 2 kids

kim

Regina (means "queen") is definitely queen of bloggers! Sorry, boys...

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I'm so happy that you're enjoying my tales. When I was told "Regina, you must blog" I was :sad: . It's a whole new thing for all of us and can be very intimidating. I feel a bit handicapped since I'm in NY, and finding a universal topic isn't always easy. :headache:

Thanks so much for the nice comments. :thanks: :flower:

That back fat description is so true and your tale is hilarious. The things we women go through. And I never fit into the "skinny" category at my lowest, healthy maybe but not skinny so I feel your pain!!! I hate hate hate bathing suit season but love the weather what ya gonna do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter