• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

On hold with Connections- RAP music YUCK.

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
I'm trying to get the status of my order.........they put me on hold, I have been listening to heavy RAP music for the last 5 minutes. YUCK.... I would think that they would get something a little more middle-of -the-road to put people on hold with.

Yipppee.... Just got the order status with tracking #:) I'm going to Disney World in just 2 more days!!

Since you brought it up.....this is a MAJOR pet peeve of mine. At least three times during this holiday shopping season, I have left a store empty handed because of the music being played! I can't stand any music that repeats, repeats, repeats the same beat over and over. Drives me crazy! Many times I've thought of complaining to a manager or something, but I'd rather just leave quietly than be pegged "that grouchy lady". It's not like there aren't a bazillion stores to choose from these days. I just don't understand why the general buying public has to be inundated with music that we do NOT want to hear, whether it be on hold, or in a store, a dr. office, or even the DMV (I can't even imagine trying to take a written driving test with that noise in the background!) I do not want or need to be entertained while I shop! Does the retail market really want to be in the entertainment business? If they do.....I ask WHY!? Ok, there - I've said it. I am just thankful that Disney is more thoughtful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter