• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On mobile order can I use extra credit for extra meal?

blue oranda

Earning My Ears
We have the free DDP this upcoming trip and the QS credits will be hard to use for us. So I was thinking if we do a QS breakfast or lunch, can I use an extra credit during one mobile order to order an extra meal and split among us? I want to use up the credits and not pay out of pocket for the extra meal. Worst case I guess I can do a 2nd mobile order for the extra meal to use another credit?

With the DDP you get a pool of credits to use as you please throughout your trip. You can use as few it as many as you wish each time you order. If your group has 10 QS credits you can use all 10 the first day, the first mobile order if you wish. Disney does not limit how many or how few you use at the same time.

My DD and I often share meals so it’s common for us to order only one meal when we place our mobile order.

Hope this helps.

Like mentioned above you can use QS credits in any mix you want. We have found that we can use a single adult and single kid credit for QS breakfast and its plenty to split between our family (2 adults, 2 kids and an infant).

Yup. DD and I used to use one QS credit for breakfast, one for lunch, and then each use our own TS credit for dinner (that was when you got 1QS, 1TS, and 1 or 2 snack credits per night).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter