• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Property Rental Car

the griswolds

Earning My Ears
We will be at WDW on April 1 t0 6. We would like to rent a Car for one of the days we are there. I know there are National rental lots at the Car Care Center and at the Dolphin. But what other Rental Car Agencies are there. I know there are some in the Downtown Disney hotels, but which hotels and what Companies??? Also, any of the ones available allow a second driver at no extra cost??? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I would like to know the same thing. We are going for 2 weeks and we only want to rent a car for a week. I would like to know what other companies are in downtown disney as well.

One way to find out is to call each rental agency (at MCO onsite is Dollar, Avis, Budget, National and L&M) and ask if they have other locations for drop off, places like hotels and resorts. These rental agencies have toll free #800 numbers to call (except L&M). Most of the major ones may have other drop off locations around WDW. This link will help: http://www.state.fl.us/goaa/ops/rac.htm

RobinLyn :cool:

Thanks Robyn for the link. Avis has a dropoff location at the Hilton Hotel at Disney world. I don't know about the free 2nd driver. National you can drop it off an car care center or swan.Dollar you can take it back to courtyard by marriott and charges an extra $5 a day for the 2nd driver. And hertz is at wyndham orlando. Those are the only ones i checked with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter